Reviews for Dark Soul
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very dark and interesting. I like how you wrote that the fear you feel inside swallows them whole. It's very written especially for you first English poem! Good job! _
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Umm. I should have had such a good first poem. Your grasp of english is amazing. (I barely understand it myself and I live in the usa...) Glad you kept writing.
Raining Star chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
i like this poem. it makes me think of someone who is scared beyone belief and is running...i think it was great. keep writing.
absolute0 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Nice. Your first English peom, huh? You did great. Keep up!
WhisperBlack chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
it doesn't have to rhyme! beautiful writing is beautiful writing!
Lounalune chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
It's great! I can't believe that was your first poem! Were you born w/ this talent, or what? Anyways really deep it does make a lot of sense.
Sheila W chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Wow what a great poem!

Its simply ... Wow!
Zilindico chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Very good poem. It seems to be about a dark secret one holds inside, and the pain that comes from such a thing. but that's probably obvious. _ Anyway, good poem, keep writing!
Savin chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Neato! I like that one. So your first English poem, huh? Great job! It ran together smoothly and I thought that it made sense. I really like this one! *adding to fav. stories*
Adia chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Poems don't have to rhyme. :). Anyway, nice work. I liked it.
linnetjo chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I like it; it mirrors how I feel somedays. Thanks for posting!
The Silver Jester chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
cool...dark & mysterious...bit like aragorn _
Celeblas chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I Like it alot! even though it doesn't rhyme, but not all poems 'have' to rhyme, it's good either way.

Ele.
Ri-nee-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
*smile* If you scratch my back..I scratch yours.

0.o wow.. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! Can I borrow it later for a Fic? Please? Oh it is just wonderful! *smile*

I like it.