Reviews for A Wonderful Life
Rini chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
thats really sweet... I love when people can do stuff like that, I like how this was written. And I just liked it... great job.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Aren't oblivious people great? They're great for a laugh when you are feeling good, and don't try to pester you with "what's wrong?" when you're not. Of course, if you want oblivious people to actually do anything FOR you, you might have a bit of a problem. Example: "I'm getting a soda." "Get me one too?" "What?" "So-da." "Yeah, I'm getting a soda. Save me a spot, would ya?"

I liked the "stop" right in the middle of the poem. It reminded me of the "freeze frame" moment in the Matrix, where everything you thought was true in the scene suddenly slants and has a new perspective. The semi-free-verse style worked well for this piece.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
awww man that is so cute! and sweet i wish i had a younger sibling like that- i have a sis but we're not like that- we used to get along great- this reminds me of my dear friend flinn- i feel like he's a brother to me and this poem is beautiful- wow! wonderful!

love always
Bad Moon Rising chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Wow- that's SO sweet- thanks for reviewing my poem btw...and this is really great...I wish I could write stuff this LONG lol. And- it's honest and REAL. I like that- keep up the great work!
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
AAWWW! I wish I had your brother for my brother! This a great poem, not only because it is so well written but because the story behind it just makes me fall in love with it . What a wonderful thing, to find inspiration in your brother! *sigh* So many can only dream... hehe. Maybe you should toss a little of that inspiration in my direction ;) eh? LOL! Great poem MJ!

Arrivederci!

-Tigra-

DianaOfFireMountain chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
o.o omg ...i still think i unno i just like it its cute and isnt it so cute that way brothers are like that *hugs her 11 year old brother* isnt this game freak a little cutie? *smiles*
Whiro chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Great Poem, it is kinda cute! Wish I had a good brother like that, instead of the silent stranger I got stuck with, you are lucky! Bravo! Good Poem!

Whiro