Reviews for Sophisticated Depression
Jackie chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
this. is. amazing.

I really don't know what else i can say. first time i read it i was struck speechless and every following time i am deeply inspired. It may be cynical but oh so true.

it's perfect.
starlit blade chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
... and life is a four-letter word.
Nyse.
justandalwaysMo chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Other than that last lines use of a nonexistand word, it is truly "thought provoking"

Just and Always,

Mo
deSevera can't be arsed to sign in chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Yes, happy thoughts...after that poem?

I loved it, it's very well written, and it explains my state of mind as well.
disenchanted lullaby chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
i can certainly see why thats one of your favourites! i really liked it, i mean REALLY did. it has a nice flow to it, which i think is great. anyway *loves* it!

ratty
NovaKayne chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I'm being nice to it ;) This was really good and I like the title and the concept because I can relate. The only thing that doesn't seem quite rite is the line "THE virtual is a hallucination" The "the" *lol* doesn't sound quite right. Other than that, great depression.

Licia aka Persley Snow
Emmalee chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Wow, I really liked this one. I can tell why it's your favorite, it's short and sweet but very thought provoking. I think my favorite line was "hate is the oldest reason" or maybe the one about the heart. Ah but it is quite good. Keep writing.
Bunnylicious chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
*claps* this one i love. *thinks happy thoughts* I can fly! Ok Neshoe...
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Wow...impressive.
Spindel chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
i love it! i really really love it.. just has a darker tone
Aste chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I really liked it. Cann't say much expect what you wrote is all true. Reality ain't that great and and thats when you start to imagin a better world. And the need to escape reality becomes a drug because without it all you have is the raw truth that the real world suck. Your poem remind me of the band Creed title song "higher."

p.s liveandsin reviewing your other work

later