Reviews for Angel of Mercy
Alex C chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
Wow. I like this story a lot. Good luck on writing the future chapters. I hope there's alot more on its way.
until strawberry sherbert chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
WOW! Continue Writing! I'm placing this on my favorites list. I really wanna see what happens, so hurry and put out a new chapter soon! I myself am a mixture of Liz and Alice.. hmm..
until strawberry sherbert chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Wow, what a great start! I can't wait to go onto the next chapter but I'm dropping you a review first . Good, good job. I want to read more now, so see you after the enxt chapter.
No longer using this account chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
I have to admit that I have only read to halfway through the second chapter, call me a lazy reader but it felt like it was doing on too long.

We get the idea of each of the charcters and the feel of the surrounding. I admit that I found every time that the mother brings 'good Christian family' or referring 'Lord' it did tend to annoy me and felt it a overdone but I am bias towards Christianty and I am sure that there are people out there like that.

Now on to the basics of spelling and grammer. I picked up on no mistakes within either.

Keep on writing