Reviews for Untitled
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Lol, I always find that funny... the 'oblivious girl to a hot guy(s) in love with her'... I'd be so on hyper-alert for that :D
misery sister chapter 21 . 3/25/2008
It was a great story. You should write a new one, you have to use all that creativity in you! :P
misery sister chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
Great story so far! Keep it up! :D
Keenon chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
How come chapters 2 through 10 won't open for me?
Imagination's Dust chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Hey, just wanted to know if there is some internet problem with your story's chapters. I cant read chapter 2-6/9 I can only read the review response u give! :( It was interesting! I really want to know if there's just something wrong m my pc o is it the site? The only thing that appears forsaid chapters ,e.g chapter 2:

Hey everybody! Itâs the author (surprise, surprise). Iâd just like to point out this story is mine so nobody take it! Secondly, Iâd like to dedicate this story to Xtasii and Kath! You guys are the only reason I kept on writing this story. Sorry for all the grammar mistakes, by the way.

âœHey, this is the last song of the night. Get with someone you love and start bouncinâ!â

What's going on?
elisefey chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw! They're such cute friends! So over protective.
siddika chapter 21 . 1/31/2007
GOOD JOB.
xWhit3StaRx chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
this is great )
insertundepressingnamehere chapter 21 . 3/21/2004
aw cute!
insertundepressingnamehere too lazy again chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
*sigh* okay i give up in trying to hope for one of them.
insertundepressingnamehere too lazy once again chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
no! i hate Travis now! ick! Rain or Dem! *crosses fingers again*
insertundepressingnamehere too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
ack! i can't wait to finish reading this! i'm hoping for Caelam or Travis *crosses fingers*
Travis and Dem fan chapter 21 . 11/30/2003
I can't believe this! Why Rain? It was all his fault she got mad at Travis because he (Rain) pulled her into a kiss when the other was walking towards them. Grr on him! I can't believe all those people liked him over Travis or even Dem! And Dem declared his love to her before that idiotic Rain. And poor Travis. Oh and thank god it didn't turn out to be Caelum cause he seemed like the fake i'm-going-to-try-and-get-you-into-bed-with-me kind of guy. I'm not exactly dissing your characters because in all honesty they fit into the story well. But I have to say that I "disliked" the ending. I knew Rain had come back but I was hoping it would have been too late for him and she'd gotten together with Travis. *Sigh* I wonder how it would have ended if you hadn't followed your readers' votes. Akh I still can't believe it! The story was great, I read it all in one sitting, but the ending just peeved me. Gah! *Sniff* Can I get an alternative ending? Even though this was written a year ago P Just kidding. Anywho, I like your writing style. Sorry I didn't review to any of the other chapters...it's 3:30 in the am anyway. Keep writing.
~T&D Fan
BTW- Why Rain? Travis and Mik had more history together T-T
Abby chapter 21 . 8/30/2003
I absolutely loved your story, although at the beginning it was pretty clear that you didn't know what the outcome would be. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing, because it's like life, where you cant predict what's going to come next, or a bad thing, because she doesn't seem to realize who she loves until all of the sudden. And the story doesn't entirely convince me that she's desperately in love with him.
NON-M chapter 21 . 7/8/2003
Wow. Amazing story, though it does seem rather rushed at certain parts. I hope there is a sequel that I can rush of to read.
236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »