Reviews for Spirit of Hope
Azure chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
Hi. Sorry for yelling at you before, I was just a little frustrated. It seems like a terrific story. And I really am curious to know what the twelve elements are.
Azure chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Could you put in a list of the Guardians? That'd be AWESOME! And it would explain what the twelve elements are...unless you already did that, and I JUST CAN'T READ IT!
Azure chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
There must be something wrong. This is the longest chapter, and it's only a couple paragraphs. OK, a lot, but the last page was only three! It sounds really good, but I can't read it if parts are missing. Maybe you should try re-posting it?
Azure chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
uh..There's only one line...is it my computer?
Tess of Redwall chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
YAY! You like finally updated! Okay, I really like this chapter, the only thing is I've noticed that everything is going kinda ... quick. Everything is happening fast, and even though Aeris was protesting alot, (which was good), no one seemed to notice anyone running through the feilds with nice clothes on and really expensive looking neaklaces. I know how friggn' hard it is to write in a lot of detail, that just happened to be a fault I noticed. Also, there are just afew little mistakes like once you said twelve voices, when there are only six. I'm just trying to be helpful, the story is really, really, really awsome! I absolutly LOVE it! Please Continue Soon! Hope I helped.

Tess
Gema J Gall chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
It is about time! You have to update again sooner! This story should be a novel! I love it! I wanna read more! Now, you update!
alionya chapter 4 . 10/17/2003
How could you stop now. Are the other elemenals slaves too. Or are they scattered throughout the land. If they were in the same place all along, your story would be kinda short. Unless the mission of them all was to spread the word. Then, once everyone believed again, the elementals cold fight the darkness. They would have power of the people behind them.

I'll be waiting for your next chapter. Please hurry.

Oh, and if you not to busy, could you read my story as well. My shorts are better than my actuall one story but i could use another opinion.
Akaria chapter 3 . 6/12/2003
I love this story, but are you ever going to continue? Please do! This is a great story! You can't just abandon the whole thing! Well, maybe you can, but please don't!
Aziza1 chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
Please write more! I love this story!
Gema J. Gall chapter 4 . 10/28/2002
YAY! You are FINALLY going to updated! I am so hopeful!
Forest Girl chapter 3 . 8/22/2002
To kepp it simple...put up MMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE!
Shadow Daughter chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
I noticed you haven't updated since April...please do so now. This is a good story and it deserves to be finished.
Legendary Dragon Master chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
I want you to continue, that is why I am reveiwing. You can't stop and an intense place like that!
Gema J. Gall chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
This is GOOD! Did I mention I like it. Keep it up, I can't wait to read the rest. I think this is good enough to be published_
Gema J. Gall chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I like the beginning, it is informative, yet mysterious and makes you want to read more.

Since you don't know me, I am going to tell you that any items, or elementals or the like will almost always catch my eye...aka the twelve elementals here...in other places it may be four elements, five prophecies, three stars... whatever...

I like it, can't wait to get to the rest.