Reviews for Tarantulas
Bittersweetsinger chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
That was breathtaking! That might have something to do with the fact that usually I am forced to read poetry my little sister wrote that is basically and long, boring, sad excuse for a rhyme scheme. Well, this really grabbed me. I loved the line "Do you have it in your multifaceted diamond of a gaze". I usually pride myself on understanding the "deep" poetry, but this was like, center of the earth deep. your poetry is very, very advanced, and I'm going to stop writing cuz I want to go read more! Anyways, just a thanks for reviewing FUTURE. You're one of my first reviews. I appreciate the support. Hope to see you around! Feel free to e-mail. ()
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I like this. Nice symbolism. _ I seem to have made myself into a very happy and irrational person for the moment, so please excuse me. I have to go kill that tarantula over there right now.

And I am joking, by the way. I don't have tarantulas in my house. Just maggots. (j/k(I hope...))
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Hmm...love how you did this. Tarantulas are my favorite spider (animal?). Anywho...I love this, and the way you did it is great. And the lie...laying in you...nice wording. :)
erisedilla chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
beautiful... nice metaphorical concepts... great job!
GemCee86 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I liked it. The Fordian motions bit threw me off.. I'm like wait no Kate knows how to spell Freudian... That can't be it at all.

But hey. I liked it, Mrs. Chris would LOVE IT what with the blatant symbolism etc.
Foreman Grillwalker chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
hey, i really like this. you know a lot of words. and with a sentence like that, i sound even more like a simpleton lol. its the foreman grill. lol i bet you could make some bitchon poetry with that puppy. lol. ::sizzles "george foreman" trademark onto paper:: see? lol. i really did like this though. good job. :D its not drivel you self-hating WHORE :D love yah
erato227 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Bahahahh! You used cinch! Remember the cinch discussion? Anyway, I don't like spiders so this creeps me out. ::shudders:: You've been sucked in. MUAHAHAHAHHH!