Reviews for Roar !
ski1118 chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Wow! You have a really great story going here, although I only finished the first chapter. I love the characters and can't wait to read how you develop them. And you have amazing description and details throughout the chapter, which not too many people can stand to do. Great job! Oh, yes, and I love how the four friends have been together since forever, reminds me of me and my three best friends. And I like the fact that you've done the whole gothic/punk/metal deal. It's different from most stories that I've read, well, from all of them actually. How true is hanging out at the mall every weekend and chilling in the arcade? Lol, sorry, this story relates so much to me it's scary. Great job so far, I'll read the rest soon. :o)
Frodo chapter 13 . 3/15/2003
*cries*... *cries some more* ... *cries a lot more* No! It was so good! I loved it! But you do have the ROAR series thing, so that will make me slightly happy, though I'm really sad you decided to kill this story. It was really good, but ok, I'm going to read the series thing. Good luck on your writing!

LazyDaze06 chapter 12 . 3/11/2003
roar & damien would be a perfect couple. & griffin sounds like a jerk. hope u date again.
LazyDaze06 chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
interesting story
Frodo chapter 12 . 12/10/2002
I'm so glad you updated! I love this story to death! It's a great chapter. Poor Roar.. and even worse, in my opinion, Damian. He poured his heart out to her. Poor guy. He's just so kewl. Anyway, keep it coming! Update soon! Very very soon!

Pippin3791 chapter 12 . 12/10/2002
I love you! Well, not literally of course, just happy you've updated...lol And sorry it took me so long to check back and realize that...but thank you so much! Continue soon...lol

~Pip~
SylvieLady D chapter 12 . 12/8/2002
omg! everything is getting so tense! very exciting. Still...gotta luv Damian! Cute lil guy. lol
Vivian Black chapter 11 . 11/9/2002
Noooo! Roar! That silly girl! Damien is SOOO perfect for her! He's just too sexy

Hehehe

I, of course, still absolutely adore this story and with every chapter it gets better and better!
Frodo chapter 11 . 11/8/2002
Darn! Tis the end of what you have up! Now I have nothing to read and havbe to go back to thinking about depressing things for the rest of the night. Please update soon! The cliffhanger will kill me otherwise!

Frodo chapter 10 . 11/8/2002
Awesome... so much drama and suspense. Can't wait to read the last chapter you have up!

Frodo chapter 9 . 11/8/2002
Great chapter. I really want to hear about Damian's deep dark past.

Frodo chapter 8 . 11/7/2002
Dude, this is getting better and better. That must be a terrible feeling, loving your best friend's old girlfriend who your friend may still be in love with. The description of the church was awesome. It sounded like a beautiful place. Wish their was something like that here. Anyways, great job!

MunsterInSlippers chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh i loves it!
Frodo chapter 7 . 11/6/2002
I want to know what it is! Oh well, on to the next chapter. Like I've stated before, this is truely a great story. Plus, it got my mind off of some stupid stuff that's been bothering me, so win win! Damien is still kick bum. Keep working on the story!

Samwise chapter 11 . 11/5/2002
Thats it? God, talk about cliffhangers...Anyways, thanks for updating! i love this story! write more soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »