Reviews for Enter the World of Magica
GroupM chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
Hey I like your story! This is Miranda a member of group m. this story is great. please read our's. the gem of the melandos. sorry for using your name Kyle but I couldn't resist, had to update too.
TigerzAngel chapter 3 . 8/27/2002
CONTINUE! CONTINUE!CONTINUE!
Hoobastanker chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
Hoobastanker chapter 2 . 8/21/2002
Hoobastanker chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Psy chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Also, if you get the time to read a story, I have a LONG one called Joe Lunjen - Wizard to be and I really want some info, the first part has spelling errors up the wazzo but oh well, great story and keep up the good work, I like the concept of this story and what you are making it out to be, bravo Angel, just awsome.
Psy chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
Great, and I know WarGreymon, personally, funny stuff...
WarGreymon chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
thanks for making me a character, and giving me a 18 foot dragon and a tiger. i don't know what to say other then thanks. ill be sure to make you a character in one of my fics. and i think i have the perfect idea for it. thanks again
GroupM chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
HEY! That was a cool chapter! KEEP WRITING MORE! lol i think i spelled tat wrong! PEACE ~kyle
nina chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
i like the story alot so far, and im sure it'll get better! hehe good choice ofd characters! i cant wait to read more :) love ya hun, ~*nina*~
nina chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
honestly, i thought that was the best use of mr dougherty's english i have ever heard!

keep em comin kira!

~nina~
nina chapter 1 . 4/30/2002

keep em comin kira!

~nina~
GroupM chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
OMG! That was just the prologue! You used very descriptive words(i like that) And it was so short so pleeease put up your next story I want to keep on readign!

Ovathehill