Reviews for Life Happens
animelover4200 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Wow, great story, I know it's been like 11 years since you updated, but please do.
Jade Reine chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
I like your story, keep up the great work!
Blackangle2011 chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Good story. Update soon
kawaiii chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
hi! i like your story, update soon!
animegurl222 chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
great hurry up with the next chappy i want to know wat happens to her i been wating for a entire year!
Karen chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
I'm not sure if you still check this e-mail address, but if you do, I've been checking back here every once in a while to see if you've posted more. I've really wanted to know what happens. Thanks!
Bish chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
And so the plot thickens... I wonder what Darren has to do with everything. I know the last time you've updated it was 2003, but I do hope you continue the story!
Bish chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
Another superb chapter! I loved the part about Kirsten squirming in the seat, it was so funny! This just keeps getting better!
Bish chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
WOW! This is amazing! Kidnapping stories intrigue me so! I dunno, I guess I have this weird fascination. Poor Eddie...
Bish chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This story is amazing! A great first chapter. Eddy sounds very interesting! :)
kiton chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
hey, this story is really great so far, i hope jin young and darren end up ok, hope to see the next chapter soon! :)
Chasing Summer chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter so please update sooN!
Lightness chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
this is a brilliant story. the character development is outstanding. jins thought process and the dialogues in general are very realistic.
youve got a great plot going.
and there aren't any silly grammatical errors either [may not seem like a big deal but it is for me. its nice to see authors posting clean and edited work].
something i noticed about chapter 4: jin seemed a bit too snooty [but thats just my opinion].
anyway. overall, im very impressed with your story. i hope you plan on continuing it.
well, happy writings. bye now.
Aiken4ClayinND chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
You seriously need to write more in the story! I think it is really good. You should add another twist. I actually cried when Eddie got shot!
chibs3000 chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
Write more, Write more! I want to know what happens...I love the characters and the plot! _
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »