Reviews for The Sunlight In Your Eyes
GoldEyeFox chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Very good
treadondreams chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
wow, I especially loved that last line. It really cuts to the heart! Awesome, keep it up!
g21lto chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
*eyes pop out*

That was SO good. Very good-the emotions, the timing of the information, all very well done.
Hyel chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
That was really very, very beautiful (I use the word for sad and tearing stories as well) and touching. I wonder if you've read Lois McMaster Bujold's Vorkosigan books? You should. There's a lot of stuff about clone children manufactured to serve as new bodies for old brains, especially in Brothers In Arms and Mirror Dance.

Now for a political rant. Cloning human organs is a worthwhile project. It can be done without cloning the entire human being and we have the technology to do it NOW. If we also had the laws saying we can do it, a whole lot less poor people would have to die of kidney or liver failure, or a bad heart! The laws are only held back by opposition to the idea of human cloning, even just the cloning of human organs. I feel strongly about this because I have a friend whose kidneys failed. He has his mother's now, but it's not adapting very well. His father is too old to donate, so if he has to take his brother's then that will be the last he'll likely get. Unless the laws are changed to allow cloning him one.

It's insane to talk about cloning entire humans, unless they've worked a way around that glitch that says the child's cells will be as old as the cells of the donor, or if the clone is made of a child, of course. And in the case of a clone child, NATURALLY the he or she will have all the same rights as any other human being! Having clone brothers or sisters is no different from having identical twins - identical twins have the same genes as well. I can't believe it's even being discussed.
Spiked With Cyanide chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
"My body will go under something akin to a car in a scrap yard." Nice image there. Good stuff, I liked it :-)
katty again chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
awwwww...that was sweet..

i need caffeine.

but awwwwwwwww heehee that was so touching
Elbatsnu chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
I LOVED IT! Wow, that was great. It was *so* sad. My favorite part was "but this is my heart". That was so sweet. I hope you write again soon. Sorry I couldn't sign in to send this, I'm having a little "problem"...

But really, it was wonderful. I hope you try something like this again in the future!
WingZero5 chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Oh my gosh, this was so beautifully written! It was so sad it got my eyes watery. Not many fics can make me do that. ~_ Keep up the good work. _
Lily1156 chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
To state Trowa in Gundam wing: "Are those my tears?"

Shiro, this is beautiful, I cannot stop crying! It's amazingly written and has a very good moral behind it. Sometimes, I wonder if cloning is right or not, but this gave me a more insight on it! This is absolutely my favorite piece of work from you! And with all my heart's content, I wish you publish this in the near future so others can experience this amazing, yet truthful, journey in this boy's life...
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
This is a _beautiful_ story...I'm just awed by your writing style; it's wonderful. The way you take on the feelings and knowledge and thoughts of this young boy, it's amazing. Please write more stories, soon, b/c you're such a good writer! I love this story; I really do.
Tyger and Darkdracofire chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
...Wow... that's beutifull, piturese, ... perfect, almost. Very realisic. It's really nice, though with a extreamly sad undertone. I guess the word I'm looking for is moveing. It's great.
Crystal Maxwell-Yuy chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
O_O *in shock* how deep shiro sama! its good! keep up the fantabulous work~ ja~~~

the kinda-famous

cryzzles-san
Mistress Lucinacia chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
*close to tears* Wow! That was a really moving story... I could never write something like that.
Beltane chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Thats beautiful. Thats wonderful. That gets so many feelings across, and it creats a wonderful character in a very, very short ammount of time. Thats just... wow.
Ahemu chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
WAI! *glomp* This was soooooo good! And depressing, too! You should turn it in for a school paper next time you need to write one.