Reviews for To An Optometrist
Spirit of Moonflower chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Don't worry, you're not losing it. I love my opto too lol (laugh out loud). Good poem! Keep it up!
ShinigamiForever chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Importantly my

Eyes he recognizes no

Longings only the

Softness of his professional

Touch

You transform the optometrist into something both human and mechanical, which is really quite an achievement. Jealousy is profuse here. I love your works!
Grimith J. Reaper chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
*blinks*

You know, when I learned how to write poetry, I knew there were excellent writers out there. But, I was never told they were _THIS_ good... Oh, the imagery... the visions... the double-ended meanings to things. This is a real great poem, as the ones I've read from you usually are. You definitely gotta keep up this wonderful work! Do not let this talent go to waste!
nut-house-resident chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
My face

And my hair most

Importantly my

Eyes he recognizes no

Longings only the

Softness of his professional

Touch

I really like that last bit ) Very well written, I like the way you broke it up - slightly unusual (well I haven't read many poems layed out like this anyway) but it worked very well )
litebrite chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
ha! that was cute! you think you have no talent? I definitely have to review one of your poems in a future column. Because hon...you definitely do. Even if I haven't reviewed a lot of your poems...Holy Frank O'Hara..you write fast...Let me just say I've read a few of them..and I really like your style. Your influences come through heavily..but you do inject a little bit of you in there. I would suggest trying different styles just as an experiment...:)