Reviews for The Orange Ball
AngelFire2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
That's how i feel every time i'm in gym class...i really like this one, but i think you need a little more detail. thank you so much for the nice reviews btw, i really needed that.
Toireasa chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Letting it flow is always fun; which is why I love Arcane Magic, cause I have some clue of where I'm going, but it takes on a complete life of it's own. Much fun. Anyways, I love this story, and I love your writing style. Very interesting and very unique. Nice work.

~Toireasa
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Another great story, though I wish it was a bit longer. Oh well, you did a good job. I felt pity for your character. Keep writing.~CT
absolute0 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Short and sweet. It reminds me of "Slam Dunk" (it's an anime). I dunno, if the guy loved basketball too much, why doesn't he try much harder. I mean there's nothing you can't achieve if you try (or maybe that's what we'd like to believe). Write more! You're doing great!
MandELLA chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
yada?

How weird. My friend and i use that word. I didn't think that anyone else used that word. How interesting to see someone else use it.

I understand what the boy is going thru in this short story. I mean, i actually loathe basketball, but i understand the emotion of knowing that you are better than what everyone thinks of you, but when it comes to PROVE it, you can't think. And then you feel like an idiot. I really like this, mostly because i undertand. Keep up the good work!

(my favorite is still the witch, though!)
Glacial Phoenix Mystiara chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
nice...I know what it feels like...although mine isn't basketball or anything ball (i'm not a sporty person)...anyway great potrayal of feelings. _~
visiondust chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
it's sad. the life of a boy who feels he's not good enough.
Raining chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Not bad. Rings true, not a false note anywhere. Solid structure, and thank goodness, good grammar! _