Reviews for Six Varied Dedications to Lt. Col. Oliver North
divinexglory chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I think this poem is far beyond me.. LOL. But I too am a conservative. I had a liberal teacher once, and would complain about her to my step-dad. He gave me a Michael Savage book to read. She, however, made no reaction. That was last year. This year, I'm reading Sean Hannity, and my Criminal Justice teacher (retired cop, conservative) actually gives me conservative authors to read :)

In response to reviewer, 'Fiscal Conservative,' that is very true; most teachers are liberal (I like your 'commie-liberal' better, LOL).

I actually want to get a liberal teacher angry while reading my conservative book, but none so far... Guess I'll have to wait till college!
Fiscal Conservative chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I am sorry to say that I am not up on poetry, but I just want to let you know that all teachers seem to be commie liberals. I get into a lot of fights with my teachers because I am a conservative. Anyway, just letting you know that I am another person who sticks up for conservative values in this liberal packed world.
ShinigamiForever chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Well, I consider myself a Liberal too, but I don't really get in fights with Conservatives unless they give me extreme reason to. In any case, I probably (once again) need to brush up on my history for this one. But always. Love it still.