Reviews for Absence of Physical Love
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
can relate only too well, who knows, maybe one day?
Zidane 2003 FFIX chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
*knows this all too well* ... oh well. Maybe we'll all get someone to hold us eventually. That's the best part of it in my opinion.
The Writing God chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Oh Cassie...

That love will sneak into your room like a thief in the night. When you least expect it. That's how it ALWAYS happens for me. And then... you will be twisting and turning and wondering just what to do. And with your good heart, well, like me just be careful with it, OK? People like to take our good natures and see them as a sign of weakness. But trust me, it takes much more strength to be good and true and do the right thing.

See, I get sweet nothing just like you. I know that feeling well. I've also felt the burn of that coal inside as well. People are put into our lives for a reason. Sometimes they are torchbearers, helping us to find the way. Other times, they are mapmakers. Sometimes they are geniuses. Sometimes they are teachers. Lovers. Friends. If you are fortunate, like me, you'll come across a few people during the course of your life who are all of these things at once. And THEN that fire will burn, dear Cassie. Trust me.
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
ooh cool. Maybe this person will turn catatonic. That was a good poem.