Reviews for Love Me Gently
evilmugglesnuff chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Very deep (how many poems of yours have I commented so far? X3). ) It's not as thought-filled as I like poems to be, but it's right to the point in a gentle way, like the poem suggests.
Wolf1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Beautifully I just looked at your profile, and Good Lord you sure love to babble. I think the only thing you forgot to mention was what kind of animals, if any, you have... *Shakes her head*
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
i don't like the last line. it makes me think of pedofiles. sorry. other than that, it's good.
HonestlyRachel chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Oh my gosh how cute! Loved the end :-)!
I really enjoyed your profile! The longest one i've ever read! :-)
Nai Nebel chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
So cute... I absolutely love this poem. Heh... print it out and stick it on my wall that I can look at forever. Hmm... did you notice that in one of the latter lines of the poem, the "'" of I've didn't come out? And the double spacing... did you do that on purpose? Very nice.
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
heh, like this too. sweet!

baibaiyukie
totalhate chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
oh this is such a good poem! i really like it. a lot.
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
aw, this is really sweet, i can see why you like it so much
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Very sweet. It's refreshing to every now and then read a love poem which isn't about not being noticed, or being used, or other such angsty things. Nor lust. ...Just the purity of emotion of love, which you have captured beautifully .

Starlight Rain
Algul Siento chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
very very good. i like it a whole lot.

good stuff.

Zhao Zilong
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
sweet.:) nice rhymes, effective wording. keep writing! -_
Cho-Chang1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
this is really good I beleve you reviewed my fist eva poem I know it kinda sux but go easy on me cause 1. it was my first2 it was supposed to suck have you ever seen willy Wonka? That is what it was modeled after so it was supposed to make no sense and be pleasently crazy!3. well I just started using this site and haven't had the experience you have! Oh I really like this is it very tender!
Catgirl Rahen chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
That sounds like the way to be loved to me:)
vampwillow chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
aww i love this poem! (i just hope that no one's loving a child like that! lmao)
squishytrishy chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
i love this poem, i am gonna show one of my friends this..watch her swoon..hehe..

trish