Reviews for Resisting The Demons
antonette chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
hey, did u base that story on me? kidding. that was good 2... ) ty 4 reviewing my ficcy )

antonette(")
Penumbra chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Both creepy and thought-provoking and sad all at the same time...really great poem! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff! And thanks for the reviews...I really appreciate them. ;)
not sure yet chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
ooooo, scary, hehe
tarnished oversoul chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Liar! I can't say i've sampled much of your work- but i love the simplicity used here that i try to achieve in my work- but never succeed in. They say why use seven words when four will do- i use eleven. The best stanza is the one about monsters that suck out your "soul"- Definitely good work- and you're not in loser'sville yet

TO
Jade6 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Oh - creepy... great little poem!

Looking forward to reading more from you! )
Robs chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I like this one too. All of your poems have a rhyme tone which can easily be detected by the reader making for much easier reading. Sorry, I can't think of more. My head is stuffy, my nose stuffed up, and I just took some Nyquil so I should be passing out soon.
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Good, but it could be longer. Poor boy. :( I hate those nasty demons who live in your head and make you think thoughts you never wanted to . . . This is a really good poem, by the way. :)

God Bless

Much Love

Late Daze

- Kacie
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
*Speechless*

Total, and completely... wow. Crete, dearest, you've created something else all together here. So wicked in it's dreamy perfection that it cries out to me all the more. I think I'm past the point where I can make any kind of sense, but I don't care. I love this completely, and that's all that matters.

Dai stiho

CrimsonCat
running with scissors chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
This is great! My one critism is that you spelled "sole" wrong - it should have been "soul". Otherwise, this is perfect!

Oh, and thank you so much for your review of my poetry! I enjoy getting feedback.

No, I don't think anyone hates your stuff. How could they? It's fantastic! Sometimes it just takes awhile to get reviews. _
Jack Flinch chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Amazingly spooky! That was a terrificly terrifying work. Many kudos to you!

Jackie Boy
Villain chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
*growls dangerously* I'm not the first reviewer. *sigh* Ah well, I'll just go into deep depression and write a terrible poem of death and bloodshed... J/K!

You know what I think of this wonderous piece of masterful work! Izz perfection! Oy, it gets to me every time! Eep! This has to be one of yor best of what I have read, my love. Sad, and both scary at the same time while maintaning rythym. Bravissimo! _ Cheers. Ta ta for now dawling!

*does second review dance*

Adieu mon amour until we meet again.

P.S- Give Tyrone a kiss from me 'n Donavan!
tigereyes1989 chapter 1 . 5/3/2002