Reviews for The House
Wimpikid333 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Where is the continuation?
Indicates chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I understand this might've been a neat concept, but it's a bit cluttered and a little limited. Perhaps if there were a bit more descriptions, or even choices? Still, it's a nice story for its time.
Peanut chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
I like it a lot! you have to continue!
Shuyan chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Lol. You just gotta' finish this! I want to know what happens! Hey, if by any chance you have any spare time will you check out my story sword of the rightful hand?
Alex chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
That was cool! please write more!
Delta Writer chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
This was great! Continue! You have a lot of choices here. That's good. But you don't have much written. Keep Writting!
PS Please read and review one of my two stories.
orangefreak33 chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
The parts should be longer. And it needs to be FINISHED!
capture chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
"You stab the person with a screw driver", god that made me laugh! i dont know y, it doesnt seem do funny anymore.

capture
Artemis Astralstar chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
i cant find part nine!

what am i going to do?
battraven chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
Well, it's got potential. One thing - FINISH! It's great so far, but these things need to be a little longer, and complete, for it to work.
coolhead15 chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
Ah.. continue I wanna know what happens when I stab the person with a screwdriver!
dino chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
it's going on pretty nicely. I don't think I can really give this a review.
Animagess chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
Sigh... Another unfinished fic. Great idea, but then off the cliff I go. Gag me with a spoon.
Ice Wolf17 chapter 3 . 5/31/2002
Awesome! It's progressing along nicely, so hurry up with the next parts soon! Go gir-I mean, go Soviet! Keep on writing!
Ice Wolf17 chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
Awesome! Hurry with the next parts soon! Keep on writing!