Reviews for a message for you
Alezia chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
What do you mean, very badly told? I've read some of your poems (not all of them, not by a long shot, but a few), and this is one of my favorites. If you don't like this poem, then I suppose you could take that as an insult, but I hope you don't. Because this is a gorgeous poem, with all its surrealness, and how the seemingly mundane things in the poem take on meaning as it goes on. I think. Hard to say what I think about this poem…but I love it.
Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Wow. This is excellent. I love this...it's so human in it's reach, in it's wording, so sad and that bittersweet little touch of hope, even if it's only a touch. this is def. one of my favorites
Stemwinder chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Not badly told at all. Maybe it's just that I look with an author's eye, but hey, whatever, right? You have a way with words, and if someone's telling you you're writing's not good enough (Taking a guess, this is the first of yours that I've read, but that's just because there's SO much out there, I can't keep up!)then they don't know what they're talking about. Keep Writing!

Heather, AKA Stemwinder