Reviews for Sapphire Night
Baby Moony chapter 20 . 7/4/2006
Alright, you need to update this NOW! Lol. I like it. It's very good. Please hurry up! NICE JOB! XD
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 20 . 6/16/2005
It's a good story. Update soon! Please don't leave me here at this cliffhanger for long.
Dark Jade04 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
wow :P thats all i can say. wow
Blankppr chapter 20 . 2/27/2003
ohh.. write more.
Dream Fox chapter 20 . 2/19/2003
An wonderful story line. I'm very fond of it. Please write more soon.

-Dream Fox-
rachee chapter 20 . 1/18/2003
this is good but i need more. come on please update
slow learner chapter 20 . 1/17/2003
I asked and you definantly delivered! **passes 2 pound bag of caffiene'o'bean to shadow** what can i say ima walmart kinda girl ;) lol your chapters are wonderfull and well now that you did 2 chapters i'm expecting 3 next time ;) live your work and keep it up!
siond chapter 20 . 1/13/2003
humm, i like- but make the chapters longer.

Matane
DemonKitten chapter 20 . 1/13/2003
*offers coffee*

*And more coffee*

*for good measure some more coffee*

Wow chica, you have some serious talent here, I cant wait for the next chapter

Xiae
slow learner chapter 18 . 1/12/2003
come on i've been waiting for an eternity for an update here atleast say you aren't going to for goodness sakes!
TsuchiTochi chapter 18 . 10/31/2002
- Shadow doesn't relize there are 3 of me...I ahve split personalities! Sapphire sounds like Tochi. Well no one will really understand any of these words i am speaking so i will stop for now. PLZ WRITE more!
Jia chapter 18 . 10/14/2002
¬°AMO su es escribir!

(I love your wrting!)
stalkerlesson101 chapter 18 . 10/9/2002
YEAH! YOU UPDATED AGAIN! **tear** i'm so proud but can i ask for just one thing, being such a good reviewer and all, can i have a repeat preformance? LOL just update soon... for the sake of my sanity! lol i'll be waitin for that update! I got ya on my favorites so i can see when ya update ;) luv the story!
Crystal Teardrop chapter 18 . 10/6/2002
Kewl! Keep going! I love it!

-CrYsTaL
Erebus chapter 18 . 10/5/2002
Keeeeeeeeepppppp gggggoooooiiiiinnnnnggggggg! Please? - Okay I will bash you over the head with something a little softer. * Hits you over the head with her big fluffy duck* Don't want that brain of your to die on us anytime soon. - Anyway, keep writing. Remember, time in only as good as it's watch.- ( randomness)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »