Reviews for Silver Wolf
Estelin chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can't wait for more.
baby-gurl88 chapter 17 . 6/8/2006
WHen are you going to post more, I love the storyline!
Ullrina chapter 17 . 4/26/2006
that was AWESOME!1 Write more please!
Rowan A. Wolfcounsel chapter 17 . 11/12/2005
This has been so good. I hope this wasn't the end though. it will suck if it is. I wonder what would happen don't keep me waiting *wimpers*. Please please please... update soon.
D.M. Jackson chapter 17 . 8/21/2004
how could you have not updated maybe made a short ending grr lol this story is awesome all its missing is what happens next and now im sad cause i have to guess at the many possibilities there are for an ending or cotinuation its horrible so please update soon...Fate
it's midnight predator too lazy to sign in chapter 17 . 1/18/2004
This is beginning to sound like a book I once read called Blood and Chocolate. I like it though, it's mesmerizing. There is one part I noticed, though I don't remember where, where it just has some blank spaces and then says "he thought" That's about it, other than the sentence beginningsm which I believe I have mentioned already. I can't wait for more _
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I just started reading this and I must say that it would be much more intresting and less mechanical sounding if you did start every sentence with "she" Vary those sentences! It will sound much better.
Asylum Escapees chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I finally found you again! I was afraid I had lost you since you change your pin name and your story wasn't listed for awhile. Thanks goodness!

Well, I guess I should read it all again now huh? Since the revisions...

Must go read. See ya!

Luffs,

Em
Desiree Dee chapter 17 . 7/5/2003
I absolutely love this story and cannot wait for you to finish it, or is it and you just left me hanging like that! Really, this idea is great, thought it is kindof reminiscent to Blood and Chocolate. If I were to give any sort of idea, I could really see this going somewhere with some sort a pack disturbance occuring due to her absence, or how she's had to keep moving and quit school altogether since registering makes her too easy to track. Well, that's about it. I absolutely cannot wait for more, it's driving me crazy!
Ed-the-female chapter 17 . 6/22/2003
SEE I GOT AN ACCOUNT NOW! hey i still love this story. wonder if you'll post anymore of it cause i'm dying to read the rest.
Miri Tiazan chapter 17 . 5/23/2003
Ah, freaky. I haven't read this story for so long, wow, it's crazy. I can't believe they actually killed her mother. That totally sucks, poor kid. Didn't they think about what that does to her? No, they're too obsessed with their stupid werewolf code of law. Yeah, that's some latent anger. Anyway. UPdate soon.
SamDennett chapter 17 . 5/16/2003
Okay, this story is great. I just read it straight from beginning to the last chapter you wrote even though it's almost 3am and I'm really tired... it was so damn good I couldn't stop. Dunno, but I think you should definately write more.

Intriguing,

Sam.
Cairothegreat chapter 17 . 3/15/2003
AH!I NEED MORE!11
Hikari Link chapter 17 . 3/2/2003
I love this chapter! I have a feeling it's going to end soon.

Wait, you already said that in the beginning of the maybe not. Wait, I've confused myself!

Anyway, keep up the good work!
edthefemale chapter 17 . 2/20/2003
OHH! * jumps up and down excitedly* i had to comment! YOU UPDATED! YAY! * does a cartwheel cause of all the happiness that's exploded* this story i've checked again and again! waiting always waiting! AND NOW.
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »