Reviews for Counting Cigarettes
AndySmiles chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is one of my favorite stories ever. I read this in early 2000s when I was in high school and remember it having a pretty decent impact on me. I've kept thinking about it since then and when i came back and read it again it still knocked me for six. So thanks, you're a great writer.

Tanks

Andy
CrimsonIce chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Great piece. Really well written.
Phyti chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Awesome writing, incredible story. You had me caught from the beginning to the end. It struck so close to home I pretty much story. thank you.
Tnayoub chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
This is fantastic. It can almost be considered poetry. Very moving piece.
Vicious Pixy chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Fabulous.
MyMy chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
awsome one of hte best short stories I've ever read. And I've read a lot. I like the cigarette (that is the hardest word to spell) imagry, its awsome.
Zenzi chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I really like your story dagmar.

:rubs hands together:

MORE! MORE!
nevergoesout chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
i liked this. i really did. especially the cigarettes... and the months. the style. really really good. i'd have to go over it again.. you know, take important notes... *wink*
sweetspontaneous chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
this is gorgeous, much better with the stuff added, too. not that it wasn't awesome before...i love the cigarettes, the months...the thread that ties the whole thing together...interesting style, too, well written. in other words...beautiful
Nif chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
my wrist hurts, my foot is asleep, and i'm going insane from lack of freedom. god another week to go. i odn't think i'll make it...

*cough* neway at least ur fic was a temporary cure for my boredom. it was well-written. tis great. just.. a lil confusin. hope u write a sequel or continue it. keep writing... plz! lol.
cattail prophetess chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Really nice, but hard to understand. I'd like more. Lots. I enjoyed the bit about month-counting.
jotalabota chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
It's a strange fic but I think that's good. Does it have another chapter? If it does, I need to read it! Please!