Reviews for Namarie, mellon Farewell, Friend
SomethingSymbolic15 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Wow...very touching...

I know how you feel about this...I lost my Golden Retriever, Molly, a while back to Gastrix Bloatation.

...it's a long story, and maybe I'll write about it and post it on here, but for now, her memory will stay in my heart just like Patches in yours.

Good job and wonderful read. Keep up the good work.

W4J
Alacruest chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
This... This is a beautiful story. It truly conveys the pain of losing a loved one. It made me teary eyed, and I have no idea who you are or who this Patches was. Great job.
Sleepy Jean chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
(sadly) Oh... Rose, this was a nice remembrance of Patches. You got me all teary-eyed, and you know that doesn't happen *that* often. This was touching. Maybe he's playing with the pets we've all lost and just as happy as a clam. :) Namarie, Patches. I never knew you, but I know you were a great friend to those that did.
Claidissa-Star chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
omg..that was so sad!:( but very good...true story? cuz if it is then im very sorry.:( but one question...why did you use elvish? j/w cuz i like lord of the rings and thats where the language came from. sorry if it offended you.:) but i really did like your story!