Reviews for Ripples from Raindrops: Jeff
dewinged chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
your poetry... *sigh* this is going on my faves.
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
cool! i loved this line: "foolishly allowing his sugar stitched needlework to be melted away."
Jade6 chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Wow! I loved your use of imagery and description. This is a wonderful poem. I loved your use of language. ) Cannot praise it enough!
Perfect-Dark01 chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
...I get the feeling I was put in here somewhere, but that just may be my slight case of paranoia. As always, I simply love the things you write. It continues to amaze me just how eloquently you write. I await the next chapter of Phantasmagoria soon. Always your friend and personal muse.

Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Wonderful, as per norm! I like this one...I especially like the last line, about Endymion and Selene (and no, I do not watch Sailor Moon...tho' I used to -). Anyway, I sometimes wish I didn't write as much as I did...then my algebra II & Chem grades would be a bit higher :).

But, wonderful! Lovey as always. You're poetry amazes me!
Shadowgirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Nice poem! I really like the last stanza. I also like how the sentences run into different lines giving it a nice rhythm. "Vagrant buildings climb in his head like the shards of a broken jewel" that's a nice line, I really like the imagery. Nice job!