Reviews for Afraid
Elisabeth chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Oh, this is very, very good and interesting! I really like this!
meowzart chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
dude - i TOTALLY understand. it sucks so much, doesn't it. u sure have a way with words...i really like this poem and can relate to it so much. hang in there. it'll get better - hopefully.
Angel Nazi chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Well that was good too, i no the feeling of being held back. so r u male or female? i just prefur to no when i'm reading such good

BTW on your bio. i totaly DISAGREE wit smallville Clark/lex (i watch the show, enjoy it and i think thatz WRONG!) i also diagree wit all the Harry potters! (to each there own) Like come on Hermione is like a teemager, and Severus is like old enough to be her dad, thatx totaly wrong! lol (but kinda funny) (read my bio u might find it interesting)

Angel Nazi _
Kristan chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Oh My God...that is beautiful
Seyer chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
this poem sounds a lot like my life. I had no idea you could write like that. If there are anymore poems please post them. Thank You

P. S. You're sick!
Serpentina chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Wow, this is really good.I suppose, everyone could think of some point in live, when he felt just like that. I'm impressed.
The Living Beanism chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
That poem is very good! I write poetry and I would be honored if you'd review it! I'd like to know what others think! Yours is awesome!
Diva Schalas chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
i like the way you worded this one. In my opinion it allows the reader to take it in and adjust it enough to make it their own. I like it.