Reviews for Shatter
unexpected source chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
i like this the least of all of them, not because of the way the point was across.

its got the empress

not the theme

acht

acht
Aviendha19 chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
yes- too short, choppy, too few words. but for some reason it is affecting and effective and

i really like it! so there -_-
marguerite chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
i'm sorry. it is too dramatic.
miss meaningeverythingtome chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Great as usual. I especially love the 2nd stanza. It's so ironic, and not cliche at all. You kick ass. :)
aceinit chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Cliched? No way. This is so short, but man, it packs an emotional punch. You just inspired me to go write something really dramatic, and I've been suffering a bit of a block lately. Thank you so much for reviewing my story, otherwise I might not have stumbled across this wonderful piece of work! Keep writing!
Gevo chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
good poem. dunno what to say.
Spyre chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Honestly, the short lines are used a lot, but very many of those who use it don't use it right at all. You have here, though. The last stanza/string is a thought process (the whole thing is... and also a sort of complacent/down declaration) and/or a list of things that trigger one word/idea to the next. Unique from your other work.

as ever:

e
valpincon chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
wow...really good! I like the rawness of it...its definitely not 'cliched'! well done, and thanks :)
Jade6 chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
I like the way you layed it out and how you made the words flow... if that makes any sense... I don't think its overly cliche... it's a nice little poem and I enjoyed it! )
Raven Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Reminds me a lot of me, surprisingly. Not many things can do that. It's really good. Keep writing!
HippieBaller chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
i like the message u give about yer self.
Winterlove1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Very motivating! Even though it doesn'trhyme, have rythm and all, It is still pretty expressive in a wa.! Reminds me of the rough times in life.
Jukie chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Interesting... It kinda points out all the hardships of life.