Reviews for Left
happy punk chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
I like this poem! I wish I could write this well for class! I can only write well when inspired! Well, thanks for reveiwing my poem bout Micheal, and if you write one about your little friend, lemme know at:

Thanks!

Grim
Rini chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
This is really good, I like this a lot, the repetition is good also. Keep up the great work.
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Bravo MJ! I think this poem is great . I can never write anything in class, I guess because I don't like to share my poetry with poeple I really know. Odd, hmm. Whenever I write in class poeple always ask to see what I'm writing and if I say "no" my "good old buddies" will pry it from my hands -.-" *sigh* Maybe I need some new friends, HA! Easier said then done. Well anyway, great poem, I like the rhyme scheme and the repetition. Great poem MJ!

Arrivederci!

-Tigra-
Puck8503 chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
OK I like this poem, but you gotta tel me who you are I recognize your screen name , and I'm pretty sure this is sally, no it can't be sally cause she isn't on here, but anyways email me (and read my other stuff)
Ysabell47 chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Is it a compulsory creative writing class? if so, i can see the problem. you cant just turn on inspiration at a set time every school day.

reviewing the poem: very nice, very sad but the best ones always are imho. I like the way you degenerated through from 30 mins to 10, gave the poem a sense of time and place,and an interesting quasi-repitition which was cool. thanks :)
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I think that's really good, it's really something that I can relate to. I do like it...and it isnt bad! Not at all! The repetition is good and well...I just like it!
Zemmiphobictoo lazy to log in again chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
hello! i LOVE this poem- it really applies to me today- oh yeah that new poem i just posted- in your review it said she- it was a guy friend i was talking about that i had talked to *laughs* don't worry- he's like a girl in a few ways- lol some of my friends got him in a headlock and put lipgloss on him at lunch today...anyways i'm off topic- but what else is new- i love this poem- beautiful! it is wonderful and i got the first review so hahaha to everyone else! very nice!

Love Always