Reviews for The Drow
alex chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This sounds like an interesting story, but the formatting is messed up. Chapters are missing completely in places. I would have loved reading it. Hopefully you can fix it?
lorrven chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
I cant see the link for the picture of drow
Ashley chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
I love this story! But there's something wrong with the formatting. Maybe it's just my computer, but there's these weird symbols in the middle of the story and some chapters are cut off. Bizarre.
Leona chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Hey great story! I read the whole thing and came back to see the pic but the link dosen't work. Is there some other place where a pic is available?
Blessings,
Leona
zagato chapter 16 . 4/16/2004
cool story. please write more.
mage o' bacon chapter 16 . 4/12/2004
cool, and oh-so-sweet. look forward to reading the promised story with them in. :)
Inactive chapter 16 . 12/12/2003
Absolutely loved this story. It's now my favorite on FictionPress. Loved the way the supposed evil elf, turned out to not be evil. The humans were the evil ones! Good job.
Silver Foxglove chapter 16 . 6/2/2003
Wai! I loved this story, very unusual. Malach is very interesting for a Drow, but I like him. Not many drow have violet eyes, it's a rarity, but he does. Very unique. You have created a wonderful story here, I really did enjoy reading it.

The Drow Rule Supreme!
voicesinthedark chapter 16 . 2/5/2003
great story
NekoNinja chapter 16 . 10/22/2002
Now that was a satisfying ending! Very sweet, with some action, and a dab of suspence. Oh so very cool.
Kenta Divina chapter 16 . 8/27/2002
Yay! You didn't kill him! I'm soo happy! If you do continue I'll be happy to read. I know what being strapped for time is like. I've just moved in to college life. There's not time here.

Keep writing!
Raonaid Luckwell chapter 16 . 8/22/2002
Aww what a sweet ending.. Having completed only two of my stories..I bet finishing this had given you a sense of pride and awe.. Well if it didn't it did me.. I just felt so giddy.. Now I wish I can complete my others ::chuckles:: Good luck on the stories ahead
Raonaid Luckwell chapter 15 . 8/22/2002
I really don't blame Gilliana for holding up her own against Sherwood..but he was speaking the truth ::sighs:: My Kiirri had to learn that..and two out of the three children she gave Kheldin looked drow.. Their lives were hell.. but anyway..just like Gilliana to Kiirri..Love does eventually conquer all..and like she told Kheldin in town.. She didn't care what others thought..just as long as she loved him..that's all that matters.. ergh..I'm spouting again.. Least Gilliana thought of Malach's chain mail.. assassins and warriors often used them to safe guard themselves.
Raonaid Luckwell chapter 14 . 8/22/2002
Yikes.. that's not good.. Bet Malach's mind is going to think on that ::Has to go and hold off her drows..for a few of them well most of them did stray to other species..:: Shows you how pig headed most human's are.. Hanali she accepts love between races.. and I bet other dieties of love do
Raonaid Luckwell chapter 13 . 8/22/2002
Aww what a tender moment.. Least know Gilliana knows how much he does care for her.. And a woman has to use her wiles at times to get what she wants.. And Gilliana is no different.. Most of my female characters are giving her the thumbs up while all the males are telling Malach he's dense for not taking..well except for a handful..like the blushing ones ::looks to Zarran who is scowling at his mun, turning to walk away::
115 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »