Reviews for Eadoin
AikoShrek chapter 19 . 11/6/2002
SO totally glad that Kit's not dead. I would have hurt you if he died! The details of Marcell "plunging the knife into his flesh" were freakin' awesome! lol... KEEP IT UP _;
Cinaed chapter 19 . 11/5/2002
*squeals and claps* I forgot about Eadoin's power over life and death! *pets Eadoin* Good boy...

*sighs in relief* Thank you for not killing Kit... I'm so glad he's alive. So very, very relieved...

Another great chapter. I'm glad I was partly right about the baby...sort of... I knew it had to do with the meeting of souls, at least.

Gods, I like Zayn... Don't ask me why, but I don't. And yes, Heaven was pissing me off for crying. After all, it was /Heaven/ who made him mortal... Spooty Heaven...

Anyway, the chapter was great, and it definitely wasn't too short. I want the baby to be a boy, but that's just me. Well, have a wonderful day!

abbie chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
well, i am totally addicted to this story but i have not been reviewing. but all i can say right now is i love this story so much...i cried. how could you almost kill kit! thank you SOOO much for bringing him back to life, i don't have the emotional stability to deal with that! anyway, i love this story to death and i think the baby should be a girl, just cuz the story's a little deficient on kickass female characters. although, with only male genes, that would be some ugly ass girl.

that was long. just know that you are an awesome writer.
Cinaed chapter 18 . 11/2/2002
*offers flowers and candies for having over a hundred reviews* Good for you, hon! I knew this story would earn far more than a hundred.

*blinks and then shakes a fist* Kit is /not/ dead until you actually write the words, "Kit is dead" in the story... *looks hopeful* Which you won't do, of course, heh...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I'm very confused, but that's okay because I bet everyone else is too! *grin* I thought the baby was Marcell and Kit's... I figured it was caused by a 'meeting of the souls' between them...which also made me wonder about Idande and Eadoin... *smirks* But if it's Eadoin and Kit's baby, I have no idea what the heck is going on... *grins*

Idande needs to come outside right now and use his definitely nifty /and/ useful healing powers on Kit, because Kit is cool and Kit can't die...

And my best friend is preventing me from going into a huge rant, so I'll just say another superb chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Congrats on your 100th review!

AhcooSoy chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
I have read this chapter 18.

I was shocked to my very core - I couldn't write a review for awhile, lest' the vivid images of the sword plunging through kit's body, where the metaphysical baby was concieved. The thing that gets me is, that Marcell would kill own child - because it might not be his. To punish kit, from being unfaithful(that might be my guess...)

Still, we shall see it's climatic outcome.

Please, don't keep us in suppense any longer... :
AikoShrek chapter 18 . 11/2/2002
OMGOMGOMGOMG! NO!
ArmitAge chapter 18 . 11/1/2002
I begging u..please write the next chapter. This chapter is heartbreaking and I desperately want to know what's gonna happen to Kit and the "baby".
Ryokitty chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Read my fanfictions, please. And don't forget to review...
Tammaiya chapter 18 . 11/1/2002
Ouch. You handle the difficult concepts so well, everything is so vivid. I have to say that yes, the baby thing did kind of confuse me, but I think you're able to deal with it. I look forward to the next chapter.

Celestina
Ewacat chapter 18 . 11/1/2002
Oh. My. God.

Oh. My. Freaking. God.

Holy shit. My brain just went and SPAZZED and I'm going to re-read that chapter because I'm TRAUMATIZED in the EXTREME - and it's not cos Kit's pregant! Cos that works REALLY weirdly well! I understand what you mean by it not being physical too - bloody good idea, I must say. Spiritual-type child. I'm curious, and the child must survive, because it's so~o sweet and *right* and different... well, from what I've read...

But. Butbutbut.

I am NEVER going to get through 'Othello' at college. Because that's our set Shakespeare text for A2-Level. HOW AM I GOING TO COPE WITH A DESDEMONA IN LITERATURE NOW? X-P Well, *she* dies... XD

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. That is an EVIL CHILD. Zayn's a fricken' DEMON LORD and he's not that evil! What, is she Satan's child or something? Is she the embodiment of... of... something... evil... XD She's honest to God freaky (is that a pun?) and more obnoxious than any other character has been in any way. And she's a child. And there is *so* something that happened to her in the past that made her this way. _;;;

But HOLY CRAP - I was glued to that chapter! And I yelled at it and nooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO - THEY MUST SAVE KIT! AND THE CHILD! AND MARCELL! AND IDANDE kinda AND EADOIN! And I'm going to say SAVE ZAYN TOO only... yeah, he's evil, but he's got a conscience. That's a type of torture, with him having done what he has. But he's unforgiveable. But I feel sympathy. Werrrr?

Now I'm going to disconnect and slowly step away from the computer. I shall relax my grip on the armrests and go watch something like South Park with comedy in it. This was, as usual, damn good.
laila chapter 18 . 10/31/2002
O_O O_o o_o! very intriguing chapter... phew..so much has happened..in eadoin's powers are starting to !...been waiting for that...not physically pregnant? whew..tat's .even though this fanfiction..i still find reading about a guy pregnant very very very weird...but i'm not anti-yaoi..i mean,i'm reading this fic!...but nice work anywya! i hope it does finish soon P
Silver Mouri chapter 18 . 10/31/2002
Ya, that was confusin' I kept wondering how in the world a guy could have a child.

::Suddenely Crys:: DON'T KILL KIT! YOU CAN'T KILL KIT WAAAAHHHHHH he better be alright, I'm sure you can live threw a sword wound.
Cinaed chapter 17 . 10/30/2002
*grins* Yay, this chapter didn't make me cry! *looks relieved* But still...I feel so bad for Marcell and Kit... *pets them* And Eadoin. Gah, are you going to kill off your main character? *tsks and then grins* And I'm getting a really, really, /really/ bad feeling about that last sentence... *muses* Could be Zayn, could be Marcell, could be Desdemonda... (Sorry if I misspell her name.) Anyway, another great chapter, as always! I thought Idande was an interesting rape victim. After all, I figured angels would behave differently after rape. Plus...he's Idande. He's a very unique angel. *pets him* I love the dialogue, and Eadoin is so human it's refreshing. I hate it when authors make their humans unrealistic, but Eadoin acts exactly like most people would react when facing these things. I know I'd be spazzing... Anyway, a great chapter! Wait, already said that... Okay, a marvelous chapter! I can't wait for the next one! *points* Look, you're almost at 100 reviews! *cheers for Edana* Congrats when you make it, hon!

Ewacat chapter 17 . 10/30/2002
*Shatters*

Okay. Right. Depressing and uplifting in one chapter. And then depressing again. With lots of foreshadowing and sweetness and love and sadness and complete brain-mushing prettiness.

Either give this a good ending or... or... I'll throw spaghetti at you! Nerrr!

*Sighs* I'm going back to bed now... XD

Luff this tons. *Applauds*
Tammaiya chapter 17 . 10/29/2002
Yay, more Eadoin! I think you handled the whole... situation... well. I mean, you get a lot of badly written scenes like that, but I think that you portrayed it really well. Clinging to loved ones can be realistic, depending on the person. Given Idande, I think it works. Most victims wouldn't be that forgiving to their attacker, but Idande is an angel, so that too makes sense. Anyway, it's really good!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »