Reviews for Eadoin
Starglass chapter 15 . 10/13/2002
WAAAAAAAAAAAA!
kasugai gummie chapter 14 . 10/11/2002
WAAAAAIIIIIIIII~! XDDD ::bouncing up and down:: I KNEW IT! EADOIN-KUUUUUUN! ::cackles:: they just can't keep their hands off that boi, ne? muahahahaha~...

Keep up this story ne? it's awesome! shooo kewl, yesh yesh... *_* ::glomps monitor with the fic on the screen:: NYAAAN! ::oh so very giddy with all that shonen-ai goodness and intrigue:: XDDD
GlacierFlame chapter 14 . 10/11/2002
This story is amazing! Its written in kind of a slightly quirky style, but it just grabbed me and drew me in. It was a bit of a shock to look for the next chapter and discover that there isn't one yet. I really hope you write more soon!
Jen chapter 14 . 10/10/2002
Good Story. Please write more chapters.
laila chapter 14 . 10/9/2002
Wwhhhhhhew...all the plot's moving...wow...kinda predicted eadion's powers and everything.i mean...it was kinda...obvious )...but. angst! .cries...it's such a sweet and tragic fic...are u planning on death of any of the characters? or u being closemouthed...
Kattaiya chapter 14 . 10/9/2002
Wow. This story really, really rocks. It's so cool! I love the way you've developed it, especially with Eadoin. And I'm glad you didn't keep Elisabet insane. Can't wait until you write more.
b chapter 14 . 10/8/2002
you tied it all together so freakin' well that i'm beginning to think you plotted all this out in advance... ::happy face::

-b.
Achoo-soy chapter 14 . 10/7/2002
Aww Shoot!

Now things get really interesting... I already knew that the angel who fell in love Eadoin was Idande. This chapter descibing the tender moment between the two of them - was so vivid - that i cannot express the words...(*sigh*)

Anyway,

i want to know whats up with that mysterious "baby" - its like something bugging in the back of your mind...

Well this story is very additing to read - and i don't know if I can't hold out any longer... but I will try...
Starglass chapter 14 . 10/7/2002
*Gulps*

Ahh. Yes. Umm.

*Falls over*

What can I say that I haven't said before, eh? I think I've re-read this chapter three times... definitely a favourite... *starts giggling insanely* Yes, it's wonderful. It's sparkling. Now go write more. XD

I have to admit, I feel sorry for Eadoin and Idande too. You're very mean to them. But it's good storytelling... ;)

Moremoremore. Pwease. XD
Cinaed chapter 14 . 10/6/2002
*blushes* Dang, now I'm going to be incredibly hyper... That's just too cool that I helped inspire the character of Zayn. Did I mention I think he's cool? Pitiable but cool. *beams stupidly*

The meeting of souls was ever so adorable! Idande and Eadoin are so cute together... *pets them both, and then looks worried* I don't like the way Marcell was phrasing things... It sounds like the Destruction is final and that Eadoin doesn't have a choice in the matter. Hmm... I wonder what the angels will do to Eadoin if they found out he has the power inside him? I don't know what killing him would do (might unleash the Destruction anyway), but I hope nothing happens to him...or Idande...or Marcell...or Kit... *grins sheepishly* Why do I get the feeling my hopes are going to be dashed in the next few chapters? Anyway, another GREAT chapter. I'm off to run around my house and babble about your story to my family. Who will ignore me, as always. Keep writing! ~Cinaed
crazNM chapter 14 . 10/5/2002
"The lull before a storm" type of thing, eh? Hee hee... this is getting more and more interesting. So how is it that only Marcell is the only one who's figured out that Eadoin is what they've been looking for all along but Idande or Leilani haven't yet?

Oh, and if I don't review... it's not because I'm not reading, it's because my stupid Internet Explorer is acting up again and refuse to let me review.
AikoShrek chapter 14 . 10/5/2002
I... I... can't believe it. x.x;; He's the power they've been searching for? o.o;; Oh my god. No. He finally realized who he's in love with and now he's gonna get killed or taken to heaven or hell or- Wait a minute! He can get taken to heaven with his lover. ;; But... they want to kill him? O.o; Oh, this is confusing. Write more soon!
Silver Mouri chapter 14 . 10/5/2002
Why do I suddenly get the Idea that I should stop reading this before anything bad happens. (Don't kill them off ;_;) I hate it when bad things happen.

Wooo Love this fic so far, I think I like this better then Black Phoenix almost... okay I do like this more.. and thats surprising.
Illian chapter 14 . 10/5/2002
Yay 'nother chapter! *happy happy* *sleepy sleepy*.. uggh.. been up too long x.x! Well at least Idande isn't completely uh, out of it like Elisabet was.. They aren't gunna die are they~! o_O I will sob erratically(sp?) if they do. I will. Well loved the chapter, since thier emotions are all out in the open and Eadoin is now furtherly emotionally scarred... Yeah.. Nap-time now..

~!shadow kei!~
Illian chapter 13 . 10/5/2002
Lurved it, but now I'm worried bout poor Idande.. But Elisabet ish better so that ish good? Bah.. Write more soon x.x! I wanna see what happens cuz now it's getting even better and more umm.. suspenseful? Yeah.. It is too early.. No good words to use. But write more soon!

~!shadow kei!~