Reviews for Eadoin
Xemas chapter 23 . 2/10/2006
You are fast becoming one of my favorite authors here on Fanfiction! This story was so good, I just couldn't wait to finish it and i'm going to delve right into the next one. You've given me the inspiration, through your incredible writing, to start in on my own first person story. I just couldn't get any inspiration to write it, but now I have it, thanks_~
ScarletteAI chapter 23 . 10/29/2005
Wow...i've never read something so...so...beautiful! I am in awing shock...honestly...It was so...beautifully written! I was...lost in the story! Wow, you're talented! If you ever publish this i am buying it!

~~Till next time!~~
wizzan chapter 23 . 8/9/2005
damn, u had me crying like a baby! luved this story!
Cattails chapter 23 . 6/15/2005
Wow. This story was AWESOME! It played on every emotion and even made me almost cry a couple times. I loved that even though there were several parts that were depressing, the ending as still happy. And I'm glad you brought Kit back. I felt really sorry for Marcell at that point, and Kit's too much fun to kill permanently! The idea of how the baby was born was really interesting, too. (I was wondering how Kit and Marcell were going to end up with a newborn...) Yeah, to sum it all up, I loved this story a LOT. So now I'm off to read the sequel _ Despite how insane Zayn was in this story, I still liked him _ Ttfn~

~*.Cat
Lady Netiri chapter 23 . 6/9/2005
i really adored this the entire way through. all the characters were amazing and i couldn't help but fall in love with them. i'm off to read 'Fallen' now!~*~Netiri~*~
Spoon Killer chapter 23 . 5/24/2005
You write a really good story.

I almost died every time one of the characters was hurt.

Keep up the good work.

Kitsune Luver chapter 23 . 4/10/2005
That was probably the best story I have *ever* read! I couldn't stop reading it. Can you believe that I read it all in one day, and didn't do my homework b/c of it? I was definitely worth it though! You have such talent! You should seriously think about publishing this. Now I have to go read the sequel. byes
Silver Daratraz chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
This has gotta be one of the best stories i've ever read.
Table-chan chapter 23 . 3/27/2005
This was a really awesome story And I can't wait to read the next part -. One thing that I noticed...you used the same sayings a lot...It didn't really take away from the experience or anything, its just something I noticed as I was reading through the story. Anyway, it was awesome! Keep writing!Tabel-chan
SilverRayne chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
WOW! Intense story here! I haven't read all, but it sounds promising!
KitsuneAkai13 chapter 23 . 8/29/2004
*wipes away tears* gah that was so beautiful! *nods* i totally liked it lots. u did a wondeful job on this and i am definitely gonna read more of yur stuff! *thumbs up* so great job and keep up the good work. *waves* ja ne.
Fureiya chapter 23 . 8/6/2004
O.O! *speechless*...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! OMG! SO GOOD! SO GOOD! I'm SO going to read your NEXT story (Fallen) which I'M SO HAPPY THAT IT'S COMPLETE! WHOOT! - But what saddens me is that Mikaili is not T_T I'LL DO MY BEST! BEST! To try to read your stories *angel/demon stories* SLOWLY! _ so I wouldn't be KILLING MYSELF and CRAVING for more and yeah. ; it'll drive me insane for sure _ so yeah. Well I'm going to read your next story later ; since it's like 1:39 AM in the morning...so yeah. Ahem, anyhow ttyl than! - LATEZ! WHOOT! LOVE YOUR STORY!
P.S. O.O YOU KNOW DEMON DIARY! DID YOU FINISH IT! HOPE YOU DID CAUSE I LOVE IT! LOL! Don't you THINK Erutis and the demon lord Krayon match? _~ hehehehe he drives her insane, she beats the crap outta him bwahaha so good I tell yee. O since you like supernatural stuff I'll suggest you read this author's work *she's my friend but still* cause it's SO GOOD! OMG! I'll tell you her Pen name - It's Aquila-Chrysaetos. But she's taken her stories down for THOROUGH editing so yeah T_T but check it out later when she DOES post something up - Well I better stop my blehing and etc eh? Well nite! LOVE AND HAVE ENJOYED YOUR STORY SO MUCH! WHOOT! -
Fureiya chapter 20 . 8/6/2004
O_O GAH! I DID IT AGAIN! _ OMG! I WAS SO INTO THE STORY THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO STOP! I'M SO SO SO SORRY! FOR NOT REVEWING YOUR OTHER CHAPPIES! I just didn't want to STOP just HAD to know what's going on and stuff ; sorry. Please forgive me. I love your story! OMG! IT'S SO GOOD! BL ROCKS MAN! *BL Boy's love* - whoot! going to continue reading! DAMN YOUR GOOD WITH THIS STUFF! AND YOUR A GREAT WRITER! WHOOT!
Fureiya chapter 11 . 8/3/2004
O shoot! SORRY! I was SO into the story that I forgot to review! Sorry! _ Ok anyways the review time. O.o; I never knew Kit was an angel before wow shocking news. than Eadoin's grandmother is an angel *swirls in my eyes* whoa. So many shocking news. O.o; whoa, Kit almost died too...shocking! _ so many shocking news holy sh!t so yeah. Well I'm ging to keep reading and REMEMBER TO REVIEW when I finish EACH chappie ;; and yup! Latez!
JonPon chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Konnichiwa! Awesome beginning!if only i wasn't so tired i would read more! cant wait to read more!keep up the awesome work!
245 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »