Reviews for Eadoin
Seirvitas chapter 15 . 11/2/2003
And I knew then that I was going to die.

That line nearly killed me and sadly it had nothing to do with your story. Its the exact words that ran through my head when I had a nightmare that still haunts me, because it was so very real and I could feel the pain and I could smell, and taste and it was terrible and you made me spaz out and feel uneasy and now I cant stop remembering the dream. *cries* Edana save me. (btw printed the chappies to read them so if these reviews are really close together know I DID read the chappies) Oh and I'm trying to send a fan your way. Hmm I think you would like my dreams. I think they would intrigue you. Email me if you wanna hear
Seirvitas chapter 14 . 11/2/2003
read it the other night Had it printed out so I couldn't comment. What shall I do when I finish reading eadoin? *cries* I'm already more than half way. Oh well I'll just move to another story. Happy writing and I'm off to read.

~centi
Seirvitas chapter 10 . 10/31/2003
its not fair, sleep calls but such a cliff hanger. How can you do this to me hun and at 6 in the morning too. I suppose the best way to describe your work is...hypnotyzing!
Seirvitas chapter 7 . 10/31/2003
hehe sorry for all the poohey reviews. Huwah I'm sleepy again but I can't leave it alone. Must read on, must read on XD. You know this is beautiful writing and definitely captures me, but you can see an improvement in fallen. To think, from great to phenomenal
Seirvitas chapter 5 . 10/30/2003
whaang, I have to sleep now. I'll be back in two days to read lots and lots! *bounces* marcel marcel and kit too happy happy yessydooh! Okay so if I hadn't read fallen I wouldn't be so bouncy. Good night hun and much love and huggles.

~centi
Seirvitas chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
huawahaha, guess who is finally reading eadoin! I'm adoring it so far and I like marcell right off even though he is a jerk. I was like YAY YAY MARCELL! Anyway I will be back to read more. Toods.

~Centi
Chesh chapter 23 . 8/28/2003
Oh, I LOVE YOU. You wrote a brilliant, lovable story, and unlike half of the other brilliant, lovable stories I find on Fictionpress, you didn't kill any of my favorite characters off. For long, anyway.

I did cry in places, because honestly, your characters seem so -real-. I felt terrible for everyone! I lurve this story.
ddz008 chapter 23 . 7/22/2003
This story is one of the loveliests and most amazing things I have ever read.

This story is the reason I decide to enter fictionpress two days ago, a Harry Potter fanfiction writer said in her bio that this story was wonderful and yesterday I began to read it.

Your writing and ideas are wonderful, I have never read thing about angels and demons, but I really like the way you write abouth them.

I can't express with words what I think of this story, it's extremely GREAT.

Your thoughts about love and life are really beautiful.

I hope you keep writing such good stories as this one. :D
ddz008 chapter 18 . 7/22/2003
I haven't finish reading this wonderful work, gratefully I still have 6 chapters to read, but I want to add this story to my favorite authors and stories lists,

When I finish reading this I would review properly but know it's 3:00 am and I'm feeling really dizzy because yesterday I go to sleep at 6:00 am.

Sprry for my rambling about muy sleeping habits. GREAT STORY!
Dream Angel chapter 23 . 7/9/2003
I loved this story so much! It was touching and extremely well written. I'll be sure to read the side-story too! I hope you continue writing! You're really good at it!
yoshagrl chapter 11 . 6/19/2003
Hey, i gotta hand it to u, this is a really good story and i can't stop crying at some parts i also like ur writing style! it's good! well g2g ttyl
Lex chapter 20 . 6/12/2003
Gods, I can't decide if I hate you for all the pain they're going through or love you for writing this story. I've never cried so much, over a story, book, or movie, as I have when I was reading this. This is so wonderful. I sincerely believe that you could get this published. I cannot wait for more!
Germaine Amundsen chapter 19 . 6/10/2003
Wah! *cries* This is just so good! Like, it's sad, but really wonderful too. It reminds me of Angel Sanctuary, actually...Or maybe something by CLAMP... Huh. Well, I'm glad this chapter had "TBC" at the end! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Mitsu Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Now why didn't I notice this before? I should have; it's fantastic! I love it, and I'm upset that I don't have time to read more. I don't want to leave this for fear I may not be able to find it again! It seems a bit like those tales in which the protagonist has known since he/she was little that he/she is not an ordinary child...but this has a bit more of an appealing twist to it.

Agh! Would love to say more, but I'm being pressured to get off the computer NOW, so will leave by saying you're not rid of me by a long shot! _~
ForeverTainted chapter 17 . 6/7/2003
I absolutely love who you write!

Keep writing more, please!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »