Reviews for Eadoin
Tammaiya chapter 20 . 11/27/2002
Aw, this chapter was so depressing. Well written as per usual, though. I felt so sorry for Zayn and Eadoin. O_o; Is there going to be a way to stop him dying?
QueenAmbi chapter 20 . 11/26/2002
WoW! Great chapter! What really sickened me was the part where The Destruction was tearing him apart. It was great though. If you finish with this, are you going to make a story with a guy and a girl together? A new twist for you since you always make male/male relationships.
Sumimasen chapter 20 . 11/26/2002
It’s wonderful to see a story that captures the reader. I think that is the true measure of a good story. This story’s characters are so vivid! I can almost see them, its great. Also it’s really easy to care about them and feel their pain. Judging from the number of reviews, I’m not alone on this . Please post soon. Your fan base is cheering you on.
AikoShrek chapter 20 . 11/19/2002
Can you believe this? I'm actually teary eyed. They're gonna be apart forever... LELANI should become mortal and sacrifice herself cause she doesnt matter nearly as much as Eadoin and his beautiful angel! What's going to happen to Marcell? Is Kit going to be okay? I'm so worried! PLEASE put the last few chapters up soon! This is depressing!
Laughing Cat chapter 20 . 11/18/2002
*gasps as tears run down her face* Oh... this just keeps getting sadder and sadder... *falls over crying*

And it's such good writing...
Cinaed chapter 20 . 11/18/2002
*whimpers* More angst... Poor Eadoin and Idande! Damn, I knew he was probably going to die, but that was still so very, very sad! *sighs and pets Idande* Poor baby.

*blinks* I can't tell whether to be sad that Marcell and Kit are both human and doomed to die, or happy... Okay, I figure I'll be happy once Marcell is there with Kit and their baby.

Eadoin's death was very touching, and now I not only feel /sorry/ for Zayn, but I really like him too! It all makes sense now. I can definitely see Zayn going insane because of a conscience.

All in all, a great chapter, as always. It was definitely worth the wait. I'm very, very glad that you didn't end the fic like this! *nods fervently* Oh, and happy birthday! *cheers*

~Cinaed
abbie chapter 20 . 11/17/2002
ah i love the last unicorn! way to go...please don't end it there, it would be way too sad.
Ewacat chapter 20 . 11/17/2002
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Damn you damn you damn you! Nooo! *Thwaps head against computer screen* WAAAAAAH! I am NOT going to stop thinking about this for AGES! This is SO one of the best chapters you've EVER written! It's wonderful and beautiful and focused and OH MY GOD is Eadoin EVER going to get a break? DAMN! Not fair on him! Nooo! I want to adopt him! *Sighs and fans self*

Anyhoo, that got a leeeeeeeeetle steamy there. XD Very well done. I'm going to re-read that in a little while. Genius, this whole story. I adore demon/angel tales, this one more than most.

And I would just like to say that Zayn has three personalities - Evil, Mega-Evil, and Somewhat Sympathetic. He's... odd. An interesting creation. You know, you could go over this story in a year or two's time and get it published, and then I can write an entire thesis on Zayn. XD

Anyway, there you go again. I am raving with envy. And I'm raving with the 'flu, but that's another matter entirely.

Excellently done!

-Fevvers (the writer previously known as Neverhere XD)
Maximum Poofy chapter 13 . 11/17/2002
Argh! I haven't reviewed in so long! i'm sowwy! but anyway. Good chapter. I'm glad you didn't keep Elisabet insane. So now on to the next chapter. buh-bye!
Laughing Cat chapter 19 . 11/15/2002
A boy... definitely... or twins...

I really, /really/ like how you're going with this story! I still can't believe the emotions you put in it- you really know how to draw the audience in. I cried through the last three chapters. Keep up the awesome writing.
Jen chapter 19 . 11/12/2002
Could you let me know through e-mail whenever you post a new chapter? If it isn't too much trouble that is.
crazNM chapter 19 . 11/7/2002
Wow... that was... GREAT! Although, I was sort of guessing about Kit. P The idea of a metaphysical baby is kinda neat, although it's still confusing as to how it works. I dunno... it really doesn't matter to me what sex the baby is. But just was to say... GREAT CHAPTER! (Swords are cool! So are graphic scenes! *wink*)
Tammaiya chapter 19 . 11/7/2002
*grins* I knew you'd do this bit well. I liked the way you wrote Eadoin's powers, too. I was pretty sure when Kit died that Eadoin was going to bring him back somehow, but it was a relief when it happened. This story is really good- maybe you should try to get it published?

Celestina
AhcooSoy chapter 19 . 11/6/2002
I AM SO RELIVED! Praise be!

The baby will be born,hopefully.

Zayn is a bastard...winking at Eadoin...

Zayn is overdue for some ASS WOOPING!

Please update soon!

You got your me wondering what will happen next!
Starglass chapter 19 . 11/6/2002
1) I cried.

2) I yelled.

3) I jumped about and was happy.

You're playing with my emotions. XD Fricken' brilliant. I can just *feel* that there's something majorly bad Eadoin has to do that balances something that makes up for it (waaah, a gift with a freak edge, how MEAN!) and OH MY GOD. Kit. Marcell. WAAAAAAAH.

I wrote a scene like that once, only it was so bad it was funny. o.O;;;

Anyway. Coolies. And I actually think that the 'child' should be twins. Because I have this whole thing about symmetry,

*Kicks self* Must go write. 'Twas fabtastic!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »