Reviews for The End?
R'y Analla chapter 12 . 6/12/2005
Please update. The story is great and you left it at a cliffhanger.
Tenshistar chapter 12 . 4/24/2005
Hmm. That wasn't very nice, leaving it at the end like that. i hope you write more soon. Even if its been awhile since you wrote anything. I really like it though. Its good.
Contia Mirian chapter 12 . 3/20/2003
_ Sorry it took so incrediably long for me to review. Skool kinda took over. Grr. Stupid skool. Great story so far! I like chickie, she seems really indipendant. I'm not too great with names, can you tell?

Well, that's all for this story {Unless you update, *poke poke*}

Contia Mirian chapter 6 . 3/20/2003
Ha! You think that's bad, during a /test/ some freaks were talking, loudly, about how 'bulimick' {How ever you spell it} someone they knew was. Everyone heard them of course, even the teacher. So what'd I do? I ask the teacher if I could go out and strangle them. And of all responses, although now that I know the teacher better it doesn't surprise me as much, she said yes! My response: Uh-kay. Just lemme finish my test real quick so I have some time to run from the cops after getting rid of the bodies. He he. As if my class mates didn't already know I was slightly off my rocker. My poor friend was having a hard time not breaking out in laughter though. _

Charge!

Contia Mirian chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
Yay! Blood and Chocolate! I love that book, when I'm bored I read it through. _

Onward with reading! Charge!

DiviningNoodles chapter 12 . 2/1/2003
The 11th chapter was surprising. Did he kill her mother? Why did he kill her father? You have so many good ideas. You should continue this story, my friend (co-author) and i really like it. _ _
Xelena chapter 10 . 9/10/2002
and this story just keeps getting better and better.
HeavenlyRose chapter 10 . 9/8/2002
Very good! You should really continue this story or let someone because this is to good of an idea to waste...
Jade chapter 10 . 9/2/2002
More! o_o; You must write more, soon, or I shall go into twitching fits.
Blankppr chapter 10 . 8/25/2002
**calms herself down** good good. write I'm very demanding aren't I?...
Jia chapter 10 . 8/23/2002
keep on writing, but i'm not asking you to hurry because its gonna be sometime before i can check your stories again; what with the school and stuff :-)
Azalai chapter 10 . 8/18/2002
Ah man! That IS NOT a pretty thing to see! Oooh, guess what? I'm going to be revising my old story, Witches. You wanna beta it? And, btw, thanx for updating this one, I like it a lot! Write more soon, please!

-azalai
Alentuil1 chapter 9 . 8/9/2002
ditto from the last story... I really like your stories but there's no updates on this
Jia chapter 9 . 8/5/2002
whooo, Clara's an even angrier person than I am. Update soon so I can find out why
Xelena chapter 9 . 7/24/2002
is someone a little tempermental? can we say eristic? please continue soon
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »