Reviews for The Charm of Enya
hopless romantic 2 chapter 18 . 9/22/2003
Well, the story is definatly interesting, a little to much like fushigi yugii-except much more morbid and sad at the end. I definatly like how you have Sakura turned over to the dark side bc of the amulet that is suppose to save the light side.

Update soon...hope it ends happily!
lilphoenix17 chapter 7 . 1/21/2003
that lady sounds kina creepy - blue skin and hair that stays dry in the rain? yikes. Wow what a hunk that Kori *dreamy eyes* If only he could save me like that! Well I still have a ways to go but I have a lot of time tonight so I'll probably get your whole story read!
lilphoenix17 chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
hey don worry bout it seeming boring, I didn't think that at all! Wow, Sakura sure must have had a shock come to her when she found out she was supposed to save another world. . .WEll, it's not completely original, but very cute and I guess it's only the 3rd chapter so I had better shut up. Sayonara!
lilphoenix17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Wow what a great beginning! Decent characters, although Sakura seems a bit whiny, but maybe that's just me. Thanx 4 reviewing my story! I hope to read more of yours.
Lunar Phoenix chapter 18 . 1/1/2003
Hi! Sooo sorry it took so long to review... I haven't been in the reading mood _' But I liked it! And I'll read your new one soon! Hope you can catch up one day for Shadows _~
Madi Zhao chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
*sigh* doncha just hate school and its effecs... blehh...

anyway... sorry about not reading/reviewing in a while...

go sakura! serves the stinkin perv right... she needs to put him in his place!

yah. ttyl!
Cat chapter 18 . 12/1/2002
I LOVE THE STORY!

WRITE MORE!

PLEASE!
TeNsHi-ChAn chapter 18 . 11/19/2002
Nice story. what do u mean "SERIES COMPLETE" I mean it's not done yet.
Mistress Ren chapter 18 . 11/15/2002
NO! THAT'S SUCH AN EVIL PLACE TO STOP! ! This is so sad! You MUST continue! If you don't I'll die! PLEASE! Continue the series! PLEASE! *notices everyone staring* Um... *clears throat* I mean... Please continue. This is a magnificent story and I would greatly enjoy seeing the series continued.
Shadowdragon66 chapter 18 . 11/13/2002
You are evil you cant end it there. NOOOOOOOOOOOO. How can you leave them like that. Meanie. I really think you should continue this story. As you have a great cast, great plot and are a great writer. Please continue. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
Clari-sama chapter 18 . 11/11/2002
O_O nyo! you cant leave it there! you must continue ;_; yesh write more! ;;; yesh my story's next chapter will come out very soooon!
azndarkness21 chapter 18 . 11/11/2002
hiyas! noo cont. cont! i've been waitin fer dis thang n juz leaves it lyke dat? man u should cont! i lov ur story series...aiite gotta go keep on writin!
obscure chapter 18 . 11/10/2002
I love your story, you are a great writer and I really think you should continue.

139 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »