Reviews for Forever Eighteen
Topaz Waters chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Kind of funny, in a dark way. An impressively stark statement about the passage of time.
Amrun chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Beautiful...
broken wings241 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
I actually very much resent being called a kid because when I look in the mirror at 14 years of age, I sometimes see an old woman. Most of the time I see an older person, but she's still youthful. I don't know, I think age has nothing to do with who you are... it's more you're experience. If you can cram a whole lot into 13 years, maybe you are really as old as you feel.
Hibiscus chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
So universal. Like "howdidthishappen to ME" a lot. Good luck!
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
probably a bit off the point of a review...but i never wanna grow up...my friends got a really good poema bout "growing up" u might wanna check out her work...her names Daredee...anyway bak to your poem...i could relate to this, and it also made me think...excellent poem...definetely write more!
Alethia chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Growing up and looking in the mirror must be hard, seeing the person you used to be trapped in an elderly body. I wouldn't know exactly yet, but I know what it feels like to grow up. It's very hard. Great poem, very expressive.
TigerRAA chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I'm only 13 now, but I think I know about that. See, I can always remember really clearly what it was like when I was little, and I can muck around and have fun and play make-pretend games, but - it's not the same when you're 160 cm going on 3 metres. I don't know exactly what that feels like - but in a way, I do.