Reviews for Soul
tranCendenZ chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Hey I really like your poem and I want to use it as an example of how Rammstein's music is like poetry and how German music is misunderstood because of their tone...can I use your poem and get an untranslated version to use for only educational purposes in my german class...i would really appreciate it..my email address is ...thank you very much..great poem really
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very interesting and dark. I like it! _
Raining Star chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
it was awesome! you have a wonderful way with words. this was beautiful and touching(i've gotton over the Cliché feeling) and totally ture! i love it.
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I really like it. I wish I could understand German so I could read your origional. Oh well I'll just have to ask my girlfriend to translate for me.

Great job.
Little Dark Rosebud chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Love it. I can't say much else for it...never was one for writing good reviews. Oh and to answer your question. Kireim is my shorter way of writing Kirei Mangetsu when I don't wish to actually type out the name and she is also me...sort of. Any ways! Keep writing and YAY for this poem!
akisa chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Like this one because of its density in description about the drift from outside to inside... Gives me a thought about decisions which are made without thinking at all and better would be made with a close look behind the scenes.
uRbanDecaY555 chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
hey, real cool poem there. hope u write more, i enjoyed reading it!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Wow - I think it is amazing that you can wirte like this when english is only your second language! This is amazing! )
not sure yet chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
ooooooooo, i like it, very kool and THANK YOU SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO, SO, SO, SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR REVIEWS!, anyhoozles, i like this poem, very descriptive!
Nikki P chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
It so touching, the words reach deep into the heart, and touch the soul.