Reviews for Arranging Fate
aznistic chapter 11 . 10/1/2002
ummm... okay I feel like an idiot. I read chapter 13 first, and didn't notice chapters 11 and 12 cuz I was too excited. ANNNDD i didn't even notice that I didn't have a clue what was going on... because I was too excited, and thought I didn't know what was going on because it had just been such a long while since you updated. -_-''

Ch11:

awww... sounds like Garret didn't really enjoy anything while he was with some other people than Nadia! (and Drew _) HOW SWEET! Hehehe...

Ch12:

*pfftt...*

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

That whole bathroom scene was HILLARIOUS, how do you do it? ahhh...!

I quite liked the ending, too _

Bye byez!
aznistic chapter 13 . 10/1/2002
*gasp*

Don't tell me...

OMG.

It's true!

YOU UPDATED!

*hugs azhrei* THANK YOU SO MUCH! FINALLY! I've been waiting SO LONG for an update! Truly, I was about to email you demanding an update... _ things were getting desparate, and I thought you'd forgotten or somethin...

Even though this is the first chapter in a long wihle, and I know I shouldn't expect much, I am anxious for more chapters! More drama! More Jae! More Garrett! and more Khevan!

Yayz that Daniel is moving away. :D Make him live in a totally remote place, like Nadia wants, and make the volcano erupt, and make Daniel trip and fall when he's fleeing for his life, and make him sorry for doing all those things he did! HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA...! err, yeah. _

Of course, you don't *have* to listen to me.

I missed Arranging Fate! Try not to lag behind on future chapters, okay? *whack* bye byez!
aznchick chapter 11 . 10/1/2002
! FINALLLYYY! You have NO idea the kind of torture i've been going through... ! 0 DAMN THIS fic has been at the bottom of my favorites list for... let's see. TWO MONTHS. ARGH! X_x it's about time there was an update *sniffs* haha...it's all good. well i *MOST* of this chap at school... -_- but obviously could not finish it in a five min time span. ARGH! next chap XD

~AznSunrise~ _-
meemee chapter 13 . 10/1/2002
ack! long chapters are better! this one was too short! way too short!

::takes a deep breath:: wow. that was really interesting. and the engagement part...you displayed emily really well. i was laughing my butt off at the bathroom scene ::looks are innocently::. and 3 chapters in one go! ::sparkles::

keep updating! i'll be on the lookout!

/meemee
meemee chapter 12 . 10/1/2002
...not sure what to think...

off to the next chapter!
meemee chapter 11 . 10/1/2002
i'll give a real review after i read chapter 13.

/meemee
lilstarblossom chapter 10 . 9/10/2002
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! it is on my favorite sotries list right now! i like how you change point of veiws i think thats really kewl and i so want GARRET AND NADIA! i do fell bad for Emily and yeah i can kinda see her like that, oOo are her adn drew going to get together, lol cute but watch you be like ewww no thank you not what i had in mind. i am glad garret and drew are still friends have fun in NY! hope you put more chappies up soon!
werarera chapter 10 . 9/7/2002
hey! this was ex! now i've got a new author's pen name and it is : werarera.6_ hey i got a new story so i wonder if you could check it out! if you can it would be greatly appreciated! oh and i was wondering when are u going to update? i cant waait to see wat will happen when Nadia and emily meet!
meemee chapter 10 . 8/10/2002
woweez~~! i'm soo happy that emily isn't with garrett! *dances for joy* great chapters! i really enjoy reading this!
mikka chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
my, my..new characters, meaning new conflicts? now i'm more interested on what's going to happen next! _ i'm glad garret didn't end up with emily because who knows what's going to happen next! -_- ehehe.. i really want to know what will happen (i use the word a lot of times already ne?) when nadia will come to garret's. now that would be cool XD

email me again when you update (if u can) okay? hope it isn't a bother ;
Lainiee chapter 10 . 8/7/2002
sob. AUGH! I NEED TO GO SKIING SOON! Must. .. find. .. ways. . .to . .. mountains. . sigh. .. (yeah, haven't been able to go skiing in SOO long. ..) Anyway, that was really random how they met jae, it was rather abrupt, but hey that's life, eh? hehe. Oh good lord, in the begining I thought that Emily would be an ok character, not one to turn into a sniveling rat like that. . . hmm. . . Feel bad for Garret for his former best friend turning on him and attempting to use his other friend. .. tsk tsk tsk. Whoa this is long. heh. .. _
aznistic chapter 10 . 8/7/2002
oh yeah. The weather in HK btw? Hot. Very hot.

Anyway, I liked this chapter equally well although it will take me a while to get used to Emily's new... behavior O_o. What'll happen if she meets Nadia? Ah! Please update soon- this wasn't enough for me! _
aznistic chapter 9 . 8/7/2002
TWO NEW CHAPTERS? TWWWWOOO? YOU'RE TWO- uhh - tOO kind! sorry about that... -_-;;

hehe! I love Jae tho! He's so sweet and cool! Nadia should stop thinking about cursing at him and think about dating him instead!
ex chapter 10 . 8/7/2002
lol this chapter is good! and again i must praise u on the fast updating! lol the next chapt is going to be interesting
ex chapter 9 . 8/7/2002
lol, Jae huh? inmportant huh? well i guess ill have to see what is going to be so important about him lol
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »