Reviews for Arranging Fate
J-chan chapter 10 . 8/6/2002
your story is very well thought out? who is Jae? Why is he important? I also like Khevan, Drew and and Natalie should get together. Or drew and Emily should get together. Garret and nadia rock! I hope that Nadia and Emily meet and become rivals and hate each other. It would create so much drama! Emily needs to back up off of Garret. And hanging all over Drew and hanging out with stalker-chik? I mean, I know she's heartbroken but Puh- leasssssssseeeee! I really love your story. I hope you update soon.
aznchick chapter 10 . 8/6/2002
SCORE! Emily DIDN'T GET GARRET! i was sooo worried! *sighz* she better back off a little tho..cuz like...sitting on Drew's lap and being all over him like that right in front of Garret...doesn't sound very nice to me...-_- and what would Nadia think of her if she came over that weekend and saw Emily like that? eh...i guess Emily's TRYING to take it all nicely but it's not working very well...and hanging out with APRIL? 0.0

hmmm can't blame her much, guess she's heartbroken somewhere deep inside...

~aznchick.~

...BUT SITTING ON DREW'S LAP AND PUTTING HER HANDS ON HIS NECK AND EVERYTHING WAS A LITTLE FAR!

thanx for 2 chapters! hehehe i love this fic .
aznchick chapter 9 . 8/6/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! i LOVE Jae! he's SO COOL! (plus the fact that i can't snowboard/ski/do ne thing except build snowmen in snow...-_-) he seems awesome...funny that Nadia would mistake him for a GIRL tho LOLOLOL it was a great chapter! really nice start off...i love the way you write . hehe like it's a true story and it really did happen and you're just telling it like it is...makes it seem REALLY realistic...very nice...next chap! .

paddy chapter 10 . 8/6/2002
cool chapter, as usual. and 'bout ny, you can visit ground zero.
paddy chapter 8 . 8/3/2002
cool fic. i even like the endin' part. maybe you could sort-of pair drew and nadia together but have nadia and garret at the end?
aznchick chapter 8 . 8/3/2002
*more twitching*

...

...

!

D-d-d-d-d-d-damn CLIFFHANGER! nooooooooo no no no no no no no no no no i KNEW Emily liked him! i JUST KNEW IT BECAUSE OF WELLIT WAS SO OBVIOUS BUT GARRET WASN'T EVEN PAYING ATTENTION AND HE HAS TO TURN HER DOWN HE HAS TO BECAUSE HE HAS TO BE WITH NADIAAAAAAAAAAAAA...AND WHAT IS GOIGN TO HAPPEN WHEN NADIA GOES TO NEW YORK FOR GARRET'S BIRTHDAY? WHAT'LL EMILY DO? OMYGOSH YOU BETTER UPDATE AGAIN REAL SOON!

aznchick chapter 7 . 8/3/2002
Natalie's a unique best friend i think...not the typical kind but TOTALLY COOL cuz she has these subtle ways of making Nadia feel better at the end no matter what she says. . she's awesome for a best friend. Daniel is sounding ugly (note the acne and mud-boy nickname) while GARRET is sounding so much cuter! .~ Khevan sounds cool too

aznchick chapter 6 . 8/3/2002
*eye twitches* i really...REALLY...do NOT like him...(Daniel I mean...) wow yes he SHOULD be embarrassed! no wait he should...actually i shouldn't say right now i'm just praying that Garret's fist finds a way to connect somewhere on Daniel's face. NOT A FRIEND? HOW COULD HE SAY THAT? WHAT A MEANIE!

Garret has GOT TO LIKE HER NOW HE HAS TO! I'm liking that dude more and more now! . they kissed! they kissed! so what if it was an accident they kissed! HAHAHAHAh oooh i hope Daniel saw lolol i hope he gets jealous or SOMETHING CUZ HE SHOULD BECAUSE HE"S JUST SUCH A DAMN MEAN IDIOT and then asking if Garret was her boyfriend and then the smooth reply, "None of your damn business." HAHAHAHAH HAH!

...i just keep on talking. and i could go on forever. unfortunately once i get on a role and start rambling my reviews tend to be abnormally long...and i need to read MORE MORE MORE!

aznchick chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
HAHAHAH i can NOT BELIEVE Garret knows so much about her and she barely knows anything! Heehehe...*shakes head and laughs some more* a WHOLE bookshelf! hehehehehhehe

aznistic chapter 8 . 8/3/2002
HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE?

HE AND NADIA ARE SUPPOSED TO GET TOGETHER!

THIS MUSIC DOES NOT MATCH THE MOOD!

POOR EMILIY!

YOUR CHARACTERS ARE SOO WELL THOUGHT OUT!

THAT WAS GREAT WHEN GARRET WOULDN'T LET DREW GO FOR DANIEL!

POOR GARRET!

DAMMIT GARRET YOU THICK BOY YOU CCCAAAAAN REFUSE HER

WHAT IS NADIA GONNA DO?
aznistic chapter 7 . 8/3/2002
waah! such cute photos! awwwwwww! XDDD Natalie is soo great. It was really funny when she described the way Daniel looked. Stupid mud boy- stay in the dirt! ;;.
aznistic chapter 6 . 8/3/2002
woah You updated so much! THis is great! D sorry I hadn't been reading but I didn't have internet access where I was in Hong Kong. This chapter was great tho! I loved the part where Daniel and Garret meet! Garret sounds soo cuute. *starrey eyed*
Lainiee chapter 8 . 8/2/2002
haha, don't worry i understand. I think the pace is fine now, and it's probably just me, b/c everybody knows how much I drag pointless things out. . . heh. . . ANYWAY. . .

AUGH! WHAT"S EMILY DOING! BACK OFF GIRL! sigh. . . hmm. . . i guessed before that that's how she felt. . . but. . . STILL. . . AUGH!

ne way, u better make Nadia go to NY, i wanna see if her and emily either hate each other or actually become friends. . . hmm. ..
LLy chapter 8 . 8/2/2002
whoa...cant wait to see what happens next! update soon please?
ex chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
this is a really good chapter. But i wonder if garret will let emily be his girlfriend? OF COURSE NOT!lol oh and the story would get really interesting if you would allow nadia to co to NY, then the things would really spice up! u update really fast! not many authors do that so you should be proud of yourself! kepp up the fast updating and cant wait to read the next chapter hopefully it would be about nadia in NY! lol
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »