Reviews for Arranging Fate
mikka chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
whoa..i'm stunned. the story is really nice and i just can't stop reading until i've reached the last chapter you've uploaded. i like the way you use the words..it sounds so natural and lively. i'll be hoping that you could install the next chapter soon! i want to know what will garret do with em _ and is it possible that you can contact me if you've install a chapter, so i could be aware? thanks :)
Asphalia chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
Heey - Lenna'n Nelly again - we're like in TOTAL awe! This is so absolutely , I don't know, exciting? Gaaa! I adore the couple NadiaGarret, but I've grown fond of Emily! ;; Oh dear, what's Garret going to do? I can't wait! And I loved the idea of Drew interested in Natalie! Aah, so cute! Though, maybe you could get one of Nadia's male friends, to kinda, like Em? *_* I really don't want to see her heartbroken, and as I'm kinda cheering for GN... aw well, I'll leave that up to you! _ Hope to read more sooon!
meemee chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
great fic! I just happened to come across it and I loved it! I hope you put Garett and Nadia together though...
ex chapter 7 . 7/26/2002
natalie? well she seems like a cool friend and i must agree on her tastes. yes and the couple (garret and nadia) cough cough..seem to be getting along quit well..wink wink...lol anyway hope you update soon
ex chapter 6 . 7/26/2002
yes yes YES! garret and nadia are finally getting together...i think...? ohhhhhh and updating two chapters is pretty good to me...and i am about to read the next chapt
Lenna and Nelly chapter 7 . 7/26/2002
Dear GOD! I mean, where were you hiding, I had never read this story before? *_* I absolutely *LOVE* the concept, and aw damn, Garret and Nadia gotta get together! Waaaiiii I so adored this story! Please, please continue! First time I read your work, and I don't know with what frequency you update, but please do it ASAP!
Lainiee chapter 6 . 7/25/2002
HOLY CRAPPERS? WHEN DID I MISS CHAPTER 5? AUGH! i'm a failure. . .. OH man. .. wow, talk bout fast development here. . . should be an eventful ride hmm? awwwwww. . . garret seems like such a nice guy. .. why don't they exist like that in realy life? sorry it's late. lataz!
ex chapter 5 . 7/19/2002
ok maybe this will help a bit. nadia and garret seem to be a great couple. and i have a feeling that the drew guy sort of like that girl emily which likes that guy garret. anyway that is my opinion your the author and the choice is up to you. oh yeah great fic, cant wait untill the next chapter!
wormspeckle chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
This is very good! I like the dialogs... they make me laugh ;) it's so Kawai !
Cep chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
Gahhhhhhhhh! I thought I had reviewed! Nooooooo. Oh well, now I am.

I really like your story. Hmmmmm, can't think of nothing. heh heh heh-;

-Yuyami Mitzukmuri
aznistic chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
awww... lol

you updated! XDDD Hurry up still more with the next one, cuz seriously- I can't get ENOUGH of this fic. It's SOO GOODD! I wanna know what happens at the Formal and everything... and I *know* Emily has a crush on Garret! I know it!

oh... the couple I'm rooting for? Garret and Nadia FOREVER! D Even though they don't know their feelings yet, they'll realize it soon enough. _ I hope.
K.S. Raine chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
Wai wai! sugoi! continue onegai!

~Rain -

Oh yea, if you have the time, could you check out my fics as well ;;;

reviews are good, ne?
Duece of Spades chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
This was awesome! I love the feel you have throughout the entire five chapters, and the atmosphere you've created. Your characters are wonderful, and I love your transitions. I also like the way you have Nadia and Garret alternating in telling their stories from their own POV.

Thumbs up, babe.
aznchick chapter 4 . 5/22/2002
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! does that mean swimmer boy (he who shaves his legs .~) turned her down for hte formal! Garret was soooo mean to say that to her! but i guess it just popped out...uhh yeah stuff "pops" out of my mouth allt he time .~ they seem to be getting off on a good start! hehe...er..somewhat...since she saw him naked that is. hehe at least now she knows if he's got a good body or not! _ update again soon!

~aznchick~
Hitomi Lei chapter 4 . 5/22/2002
I really like this story! Keep it up!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »