Reviews for Arranging Fate
Ishi chapter 4 . 5/22/2002
Your getting into the characters more, showing their emotions more and that sort of stuff and I think that is moi! wonderful! Keep it up!
aznistic chapter 4 . 5/21/2002
awwwww! poor Nadia! ( I luv this fic so much! hehe! o_O I thought there was gonna be this whole love triangle thingie, but maybe not anymore? w/e! It's great the way it's going! So creative! Update as much as you can before June second PLEEEEASSE!
K.S. Raine chapter 4 . 5/21/2002
wai wai! please continue!-
Lainiee chapter 4 . 5/21/2002
AWWWWWWWWW! I really like this fic. . . good stuff good stuff. _ Keep it up!
aznistic chapter 3 . 5/18/2002
omg... this is getting more interesting than ever! You have to continue REALLY QUICK! POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE O_O.
aznchick chapter 3 . 5/17/2002
hahah thanks for answering my question! sixth street okay omygosh that place is NOTORIOUS for all the uh "bars and clubs"...they tried to shut 'em down for martigras! seirously and everyone revolted sooooo much...it was CRAZY! yeahh austin is great i love it here :) whether is perfect cuz i like it a lil hot...ne ways ur fic kicks *** i love it :) very well written...i think i've said that before but it really is! :D update again soon!

~aznchick .~
K.S. Raine chapter 3 . 5/17/2002
wai! please continue! this is sugoi! -
aznistic chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
awww! emily likes Garret, doesn't she? Aww! but no! I like the Nadia Garret couple more already! waah! It *has* to be them! can't wait for your next chappie!
Ishi chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
Ooh, this is getting in-ter-res-ting!
K.S. Raine chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
ooohhh kewl! please continue! I want to know more!

Garret sounds kawaii! - so please please update soon!
aznchick chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
i'm bursting at the seams with joy cuz u updated so early! _ Garret sounds sooooo kawaii! is he a bishie? i hope he is! he really sounds like it! XD this fic is extremely well written! i luv it alot! :-D

Emily likes Garret doesn't she? doesn't she? but now i like Garret a lot too...maybe more than Daniel...*sigh* so many guys...

but just wondering...where'd you get the Austin TX idea? did u just pull it off the map or what? i gotta know! _ cuz that's where i live!

ne wayz...update again soon! thanx for mentioning me! _ right around the part where it goes:

"What? Afraid that I'll stay out on the west coast and never come back? To you and Drew? What are you, crazy? East side is my home, Emily. And you guys are my best friends. I couldn't leave unless there was something really important elsewhere for me." I walk over to her and ruffle her short hair.

"Yeah. Something like that," she says softly.

"What was that?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I-"

"Oh man, you guys are freaking hilarious! Oh Em, you were straight out from some soap! I'm impressed!" Drew is laughing as he's attempting to breathe and talk at the same time. Emily looks at him, annoyed.

that's when i shrieked out, "NOOOOO!" out loud...hehe update again soon! arigatou! check out my fics whenever u got time!

~aznchick~
Lainiee chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
Ooooh different POV! Nice. . . and some up coming action too, I really like the way this is heading!
Ishi chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
How interesting. Nadia really is a typical teen. Please write more!
aznistic chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
omg... WOAH. That was GOOD! I wonder what Garret DOES look like? interesting! I wonder what his personality is like? verrry interesting... *ponders thoughtfully*

lol anyway, it was a good chapter, and the start of a good fic! I'm hoping to see more *soon*! Note the emphasized word... _
Lainiee chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Ooooh. . . this sounds interesting. hehe. I like your writing style too! Keep it up! _
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »