Reviews for Arranging Fate
Puppy Blu chapter 28 . 3/24/2005
I HATE YOU! UPDATE FOR GOD'S SAKE D: PLease ):
Puppy Blu chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Today was a good day. I have no life. I'm back here agian. You're killing me woman! I swear to God you're killing me. T_T I need this story! If you don't update soon i'll have to write a horrible parody of this story! AND WILL! And it'll be soo horrible you'll write your next chapter!
unfeminine wiles chapter 28 . 2/21/2005
aiya! update please! this story is really good! it's hilarious at some points. please update?
psyche chapter 28 . 2/4/2005
Nice to hear youre still working on stuff!

This is such a cool story. The moms are so cute!
PB chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
:( D:
Puppy Blu chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
So... Hi... Wondering if you're going to come back... _; I NEED YOU TO... I will reveiw everyday unitl you do if you don't! T_T
Puppy Blu chapter 28 . 1/21/2005
Duude! Ok hey, I did this face thing and it erased my last review. Anyways, what I WAS saying (before it erased it) was that I REALLY REALLY want you to continue! I mean come on lady! I aint gonna wait till I die! Althuogh. I will wait till I got on my death bed. PULEASE update! I mean, even if just one more chapter! I WANT AN ENDING :'(
PUppy Blu chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
(I didn't feel like scrolling down to chapter 28
xpressgirl chapter 27 . 12/27/2004
its realy good...update!
city-gal7 chapter 28 . 12/25/2004
Howcome uncle will hates him? for that bathroom scene?..anyway..i'm ur newest fan here and i just wanted to say...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? it's been months since u updated and i really want to finish this...Garret and Nadia are so cute together..they will get together right?
xiaobudian chapter 28 . 11/7/2004
ish! please let this story finally end. Not because I dun like ti, its cos' i want a happy everli afta! Please?
someone chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
wow, your still alive.
I just decided to checkup on your stories, and i find your profile updated. So i hope an update will come soon. Your story is still fresh in my mind even after a year.
someone chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
wow, your still alive.
null acount delete chapter 28 . 8/30/2004
while it's been wll over a year since you updated, I am still going to beg: update soon, maybe?
Dez Tiny chapter 28 . 6/5/2004
whew... just read ur story in ONE SITTING! i noticed that you haven't updated lately..wher u bin, gurl? hurry up n get back here cuz i dint stay up until 4 in the morning for nothing...
-Ti