Reviews for Arranging Fate
sanna chapter 28 . 5/9/2004
eek! they kissed...er...sort of...this has been so long overdue!hehe..i like ur story and ur writing style is really good too...but u may want to rethink ur summary..not the most engagine summary for such a good story u know? oh n i really like garret!
Natty-Natty chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
hey YOU don't be so mean... PLEASE Update.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. its a GREAT story.. come on.. I really need read more of it... )
aznistic chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
just wondering... but are you still gonna keep up with this fic? -_- Christmas was about three months ago.
-_-
MimiGhost chapter 12 . 3/16/2004
UPDATE SOON
zagato chapter 28 . 3/11/2004
Cool story. Please update.
Natty-Natty chapter 28 . 3/1/2004
Hey.. its a really Nice story.. so.. had been a wile since you dont udapted.. so do it.. please! soon as you can.. I'm sure we all cant wait for this.. kay.. bye.. :) and dont forget please! thanks..
TallemeraRane chapter 28 . 2/24/2004
Omg, this is such a good story! Update soon, and I think the kiss thing was so good! Please come back! Did you forget about us? I love this story! It's so good! So, please update. For the sake of my sanity..lol. ;-)
FireBringer chapter 28 . 2/22/2004
Fun. Inspiring. Wicked. Cool. Captivating. Purely Real. Interesting. Brilliant. Wonderful. Funny. Maddening. Frustrating. Anything else? Oh yeah - Absolutely FANTASTIC! Need i say more?
FireBringer chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
Very cool
aznistic chapter 27 . 1/3/2004
AWW man it cut me off! T_T But yeah, I was just letting you know, I know how annoying it is when ppl constantly poke you in the ribs because I've been jabbed a few times myself (and it always seems to make my updates slower ?_?) but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still PATIENTLY waiting for the next chapter _.
Hope you get around to uploading it soon!
aznistic chapter 28 . 1/3/2004
*twiddles thumbs* Ahh... I know how annoying it is to get constant pokes in the ribs (
dreaming star chapter 28 . 12/5/2003
Your story is so good. I love your plot and how you carried it out with reversing POV.
It's incredibly funny too. I was laughing like all the time. I kept trying to sneak in extra internet time so I could get up to here.
By the way, the kiss wasn't too soon. It was totally perfect. To tell you the truth, I think Nadia wasn't totally drunk, and Garret's in self-denial. I like the names you chose.
Kinda looks like you haven't updated for a while... but I'll keep checking my fav. list. Now that school's started I can totally sympathize with you since I'm also struggling with my pieces. But you're doing fine.
Keep writing!
~*dreaming-star*~
P.S. I was watching my tapes of when I was little, and it turns out my parents have these friends who have this son that they said used to play with me all the time. I really can't remember him, and my parents (luckily) didn't push me into knowing him afterwards. Phew!
Miss Meticulous chapter 28 . 11/14/2003
This is really good, I like the plot line, and I can say for one I am glad I don't have thier mothers. I don't want an arranged marriage thank you very much. But please, keep writing I want to know what happens.
Puppy Blu chapter 28 . 11/2/2003
an update *before* i die! PLZ ITS BEEN SO DAMN LONG!
nahbia chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
aw...i like garrett now..."none of your business" ahahahahah! This boy is cracking me up. And DANIEL! Yeah I changed my mind about HIM quickly enough...
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »