Reviews for Arranging Fate
nahbia chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
aw...KHEVAN. xD I don't know quite where I get this impression, but Nadia seems more like a happy, cool girl...like just the kind of girl you want to hang out with...while Garrett...seems...? off? *shrug* I don't know. Frankly I want Nadia to be with one of those swimmer guys which is obviously not a good sign early in this story so...gotta change how I feel. ) Well great story hope you update soon even if I'm not even done reading what's here. D
exterior chapter 27 . 8/30/2003
azhrei...girl...when are u going to update...is your heart failing u again?
meemee chapter 28 . 8/26/2003
ah! ::glomps azhrei:: i feel so guilty for not reading this in such a long time! i loved all the chapters [from 24 i think], and this one is the best one of all! XD
Rakima chapter 28 . 8/21/2003
great story so far. i can't wait until Nadia's chapter.
aznistic chapter 28 . 8/7/2003
wow! I hope you get another chapter up soon! _

Back from vacation, by the way, that's why it took me such a long time to read this. I must say I really enjoyed it. Conflicted is a very fitting chapter title!
aznistic chapter 27 . 8/7/2003
aw Garret _
lilstarblossom chapter 28 . 7/18/2003
AH! otay well i reaad this last night and it was just soo good, and i had so much to say and ask in this review, but my mum came in and yelled at me to go to sleep, he he it was like 4 in the morning. (but it is summer hello, lol)AH I LUV THIS CHAPPIE SO SO SO SO (x like a billion) MUCH! first...

it was funny with Nadia not talking to Garret in the beginning, he he he. NEXT with the guy under the tree, pushing him in the water, lol that was great too. And then Nadia being drunk, poor girl, lol that was great when she was being difficult with the whole car keys thing. That was way cute when he saed her head from hittin the concert too. AND LAST BUT SOO NOT LEAST... THE KISS! AHH they kissed, im soo soo soo soo happy _ but she's drunk, is she gonna remember? aww that would be soo sad for Garret if she didnt remember. AND o he liked it he liked it, i know he did no denying it, lol. That'd be cute if she 'membered but then acted like she didnt lol. aww it was soo sweet how yoou did this whole lil scene. And with Nadia's parents not asking, wow mine would of been like yellin like crazy groundin me for a life time. lol well i soo cannot wait to see what happens, oh andi just realizzed it will probably be Nadia's POV next chappie o_0 what's gonna happen, ahh the wait is killin me (not really, but very close to almost dead like form the Princess Bride, ahh luv that movie) well till next chappie *waves* cya and stay safe

PS- i didnt know that 'bout the whole eyes open kissin thing, o_0 guess that would be scary with the corpse idea
Lavender Megumi chapter 28 . 7/14/2003
Nice...This story is GREAT! One of my all time favorites! Keep writing, I want another chapter out! please! *gets down and begs...* Yea, not a pretty sight...
DangerouslySticky chapter 28 . 7/12/2003
ok...I FINALLY read the whole thing...and just one word...wow...u are an AWESUM writer! I have been waiting for that kiss to hapen! AH! i'm excited now lol...I can't wait til the next chapter

BTW-this has got to be my all time FAV story!
LazyDaze06 chapter 28 . 7/8/2003
i want them 2 get together soon. april's the stuck-up bitch 4rm garret's school, right?
Puppy Blu chapter 28 . 7/8/2003
OMG YAY! That was wonderful! _ now i can't decide if i want her more w/ Jae or Garret. O but that was...nice ~_. Oh God i want more! so did he lock himself in her room? is that where he is? or am i tottally lost?...Oh well GREAT story! Im so glad you updated!...!...!...!
KaikaNozomi chapter 28 . 7/7/2003
*Mouth drops*

*sky opens up*

*angels sing*

HALLELUJIA! HALLELUJIA! HALLELUJIA, HALLELUJIA, HALELUJIA~! (honestly, I don't know how to spell that, but I guessed)

YES! FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF! *spins around* And what makes it BETTER, is that Garret enjoyed it! *goes back to reread* and I wonder if Nadia will remember, I hope not actually, then Garette might get depressed and then start thinking "Do I like her like that?" and then Nadia maybe remember later on, if he kisses her or something, and go "Isn't this familiar?"

It may SPARK something o lala! I'll anxiously await your update.

OH! And I hope jae DOES get married,HIM! Becaues I want him to leave NAAdia ALONE! Wow, look at all those typos T.T
TheOneAndOnly chapter 28 . 7/7/2003
Ahh! Ilove this story! But damn, I wish I had found it sooner... took me three days to read it, but it was well worth it :)

Keep it up and update SOON!

Stephanie
exterior chapter 28 . 7/7/2003
good great continue please, i really want to know what is going to happen...
SpringbloomOpal chapter 28 . 7/7/2003
*jumps up and down* They kissed! They kissed! Okay, well she kissed him. And she was drunk, but...that doesn't matter. They kissed! I read that kiss over and over and over and over again. You don't know how long I've been waiting for that moment. But then again, Nadia probably won't even remember it next chapter and we'll have to go back to Nadia hating Garret. *sighs* Love your story! Keep writing!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »