Reviews for Arranging Fate
Courting Insanity chapter 28 . 7/6/2003
Haha, she kissed him and he liked it! They like each other, don't they, they just have way too much pride to admit it!

Geez.. if I got drunk at a party I wouldn't have time to breathe before my parents hound me about why and what i was drinking. Probably call the parents to complain.

Yeah, my parents had this friend who had a son older than me and when we were little they use to come over and our parents use to just talk about how cool it would be if we were to marry each other. It was nothing more than talk. Thank goodness! Hehe.
ex chapter 27 . 7/6/2003
hey keep the chapters coming girl!
DangerouslySticky chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
like it so far, it's goin on my favs list! and so are you! :-D
DevonnyAuriel chapter 27 . 7/5/2003
Ahh~Yay! A whole NEW chapter, but I'm used to Garret's on here too so I got all confused. WOW... But still good none the less.

I can't STAND it, I want that Jay guy to fall off a cliff! Just a interuption in Garret and Dadia's relationship, you know? Makes me very sad~mouu~Nadia should go back to drawing on Garret but more FLUFF to it, you know what I mean? (Probably not, I'm not making sence.)
Courting Insanity chapter 27 . 7/5/2003
This is a very entertaining and very amusing story to read! I was hooked on it and I know the whole deal about parents wanting to hook their kids up because I've had that problem but luckily my parents aren't like the character's parents. Great so far and I hope to read some more soon!
Dawn chapter 23 . 6/26/2003
Nadia's got a mite of a attitude problem, I see. Someone kick her ass, please.
lilstarblossom chapter 26 . 6/15/2003
for some reason it will not let me sign in for a review *ponders* hmm... NEWHO i wonder why Natalie doesnt trust Jae, but i dont really like him either, I WAT GARRET ADN NADIA TOGETHER! lol thats so sad on the whole car things, lol kinda funny but sad. That was soo cute at the end with the whole sun glasses thing, very very cute! I feel so sorry for poor Garret and the whole dad thing. But i guess his suffering is mine entertainment, he he he. And the whole room thing and couch thing at night was cute! I so cannot wait till the next chappies. it was such a happy surprise to see that you updated! While Emily is on vacation i am soo sure that she will find a cutie. And she is kewl anough that she deserves a guy (thats not Garret ofcourse) I mean i hope she finds one. I am sorry you are having problems with chappie 28, i hope that the 20 volts of inspirations comes to you soon, lol. Well till the next chappie *waves* cya adn stay safe!
Puppy Blu chapter 26 . 6/11/2003
UPDATE! And do more stuff revolving around Nadia and Garret. I want htem to KISS!
Puppy Blu chapter 26 . 6/10/2003
that took awhile for me to read completely! i just started a few days ago and i read it ALL! YAY I WANT MORE! I dont like Natalie...she only thinks of herself and not of Nadia. I also get the two mixed up -.- LOVE THE STORY AND EITHER YOU WRITE MORE OR ULL HAVE ME ON UR CASE MWEHEHEHEHE
aznistic chapter 26 . 6/7/2003
*strikes w/ 20 volts of inspiration*

*points* Chapter 27. Now. Please :D

Awesome chapter, I hope your next update comes out sooner next time! Woah Jae - he can't be bad, can he? more suspense and drama! *_* Haha this is getting to be even more interesting then ever _
aznistic chapter 24 . 6/7/2003
hahaha aw poor guy, but i'm loving Garret! Hey, if he gets nice treatment, it's right that he should endure the dad!

Great chapter!
aznistic chapter 23 . 6/7/2003
goodness where have you been? ;_; awesome chapter, and yes, you did great with the "trying-to-pulverize-the-cute-intruder! (with green eyes! _)
EX chapter 23 . 6/4/2003
im glad glad glad glad you finally updated! what do u mean where have i been? where have U been!
DevonnyAuriel chapter 26 . 6/3/2003
ah! four chapters! I was so excited, like, "WOW!" and such. Aw, there was that little fluffy moments... Butterflies... aww

*strangles Jay* but HE. HE I am not liking! gr
LazyDaze06 chapter 26 . 6/3/2003
psycho dad was great in this chap. i wanna know wut's the deal wit jae. hope u work out the next chaps & get a bolt of lightning soon. can't wait 4 the next chap/s.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »