Reviews for Arranging Fate
lilstarblossom chapter 13 . 10/5/2002
OH you replied my review, i feel special! I love it love it love it! i really hope Nadia and Garret get together *starry eyes* i just luv 'em as a couple! And i personally thought the new york scene was good! And Drew likes Emily, gosh cant that girl just open her eyes and see that she really doesnt like Garret (and dont try to deny it Emily we all know) and that Drew is right there always for her, Emily, Emily, Emily. *sighs* they'd make a sweet couple too. WHAT IS NADIA"S VERSION NEWAYS? is Drew *looks around and whispers* gay? (note: i have nothing against gay poeple and i actually have friends who are) Drews fanclub comes out "WHAT?" oh no, got to go *runs aways from the girl fanclub* (note again: if he doesnt have a fan club well... now he does in my lil world* CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPPIE! till then se..OWW hey that hurt *runs faster* *see mob of girls yelling, running and trowing tomatoes and other things at me* THAT"S IT I FIGHT YOU NOW! *starts fighting, screen blacks out and reapears with me with messed up hair and torwn shirt standing on a pile of girls* HA HA HA VICTORY AGAIN! (note once again: sorry in my own lil world, he he _;;;) Bye!

PS~ just thought you would like to know this story is sooo on my fav stories list _
etna chapter 13 . 10/4/2002
Heeeeey nice story! I like it lots... hahahah I like Garret/Nadia. Poor the two of them though. Garret can be so clueless though... Emily is evil. Evilevilevil. Okay, I know it's not her fault. But still... XD Anyways update soon! XD
springish chapter 13 . 10/2/2002
when r u gonna update? i read this story, thinking, 'I've got thirteen great chapters to read' but now it's all over, and dammit, i blame U for getting me hooked! it's on my fave's list now. i jsut love its humour and its easy-to-relate-to- edness. hope ya update soon! til then...
springish chapter 12 . 10/2/2002
that's right! Garret SHOULD find himself a girlfriend. we've had nadia LIKING a guy, and meeting all these guys, but we've only had garret being chased by his fan-club and having emily be mad at him. so far, he has had NO romantic interest whatsoever and i'm dying to find out what type actually interests him. u know, him being so - i can't explain it - composed, and knowing and everything.
springish chapter 11 . 10/2/2002
that chapter was so funny! i almost fell off my chair when i read the part about nadia drawing on garret's hands!
springish chapter 10 . 10/2/2002
so the friendship between emily and garret isn't so peachy. i feel so bad for her. even tho i want nadia and garret to be together, i feel so bad about the way things turned out. i hate it when friendhsips become strained between people, cuz that's wut happened between me and one of my friend's brothers. cuz i wouldn't eat his fish that he cooked. honestly! but enuff with my rambling. i'd have to say that i like this chapter best because i can relate to this chapter most of all. well, about the part where emily won't talk to garret, or practically ignores him.
springish chapter 9 . 10/2/2002
hahah. i was reading over the sharpie thing over and over again, trying to work out what a sharpie is, and then i remembered that it's a...texta. well, here in australia, it's called a texta. neway, i like the way u can describe things so that u're actually there. that's y i was so baffled about the sharpie in the first place - cuz i actually felt like i was watching this, instead of reading this. r u some kind of actual author or something? seriously, this is good.
springish chapter 8 . 10/2/2002
uh oh! i knew this would happen. u don't suppose emily and garret would hook up do u? i mean, emily's a cool character, but i just don't see a garret and emily thing. maybe u could hook her up with drew?
springish chapter 7 . 10/2/2002
natalia is THE best character - i swear. she's funny, a good friend, and very knowledgable in some matters...if that makes sense.
springish chapter 6 . 10/2/2002
that was very sweet - i'm getting the feeling that garret is kinda, i dunno, starting to sorta like nadia? ummm, just a guess. lol. i love the way that garret handled daniel
springish chapter 5 . 10/2/2002
so...nadia and garret are geeting closer...interesting

i feel so sorry for garret, wut with all the interrogating that both moms put him through
springish chapter 4 . 10/2/2002
ahhh, so i'm guessing that emily likes garret? cuz judging from wut drew was saying in the first paragraph, it seems like it. wut's up with nadia and her being so suspicious? wait, with parents like hers and an aunt Lanya, i guess u can't blame her! _;;
springish chapter 3 . 10/1/2002
something tells me that Nadia is gonna get a shock with Daniel. Hey, so are Garret and Nadia gonna get together or something, or maybe they'll just end up being friends and help each other with their other relationships? wait - what am i waiting for? gotta read da next chap!
springish chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
this is such a great read! as i mentioned before, it got a sort of humorous side to it, plus teenagers that we can relate to. i like how you write both Garret and Nadia POVs so we can see what the other is feeling and up to.
springish chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
awww, it was just by chance that i came across this fic, and i'm glad that i did, because i love the way we can relate to Nadia and her life - minus the fiance part of course. _ there's so much anime-ness in it that it's so funny, yet well-written at the same time. off to read da next chapters! _~
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »