Reviews for Wanting Something More
BangBangYourDead chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I really really like your story! Please update the sequal!
Justme chapter 14 . 2/27/2005
Wow. I don't know what is up with theses chapters. They are like 2 sentences long and vague. I have NO idea what is going on. It's like im just getting bits and pieces of the conversation...its confusing. You could probably be a very good writer. What little I have seen of you writing in the 1st 14 chapters, is good. I'm going to have to say that this story has lost my interest and would be a very good story..if I wasn't just getting little bits and pieces of conversations like this...Maybe the chapters will get longer as I read more. If not, I'll go somewhere else. I do admire the fact that you are putting Christianity into this story. I'm a Christian myself, so I know of the comments you might get about religion..but you put a religious story out here anyway. Way to go. Sorry if this was a harsh review. You have what it takes, but this story needs some work in filling in the little details.
Sea of Blue chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Hey, um, I don't know if something is wrong with the chapters...but they aren't as long as I remembered. I didn't know if something was wrong with fictionpress, but seriously, I thought there was a lot more.
JustLikeMe91 chapter 60 . 11/20/2004
This was awesome! And as dumb as this may sound, this story kind of gave me reassurance that I'll find someone who'd appreciate my faith and won't do anything to make me change it! ROCK ON! And that was stupid
JustLikeMe91 chapter 57 . 11/20/2004
THAT'S why he broke up wit her? Oh my goose, it's not that big of a deal! Well, it is, but the way you were going I thought he cheated on her or something!
Shojogurl chapter 60 . 8/3/2004
That was a REALLY great story! I luved it! I'd really appreciate it if you read 1 of my stories.
Thanx
~*Animegurl*~
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 60 . 7/6/2004
I enjoyed this very much ]
zagato chapter 60 . 6/7/2004
amazing story!
Sober-and-Humorless chapter 60 . 5/27/2004
Hey, I just spent all last night reading your story, all SIXTY chapters but it's cool. It was a really good story. I love Jordan, he's so sweet. I hope you have a have a great life with your Jordan. Dude, I want a Jordan. Anyhoo, great story. Keep on writing. I'm going to read your sequel right now.
DrenchedinWine chapter 60 . 3/13/2004
wow, i really enjoyed your story thoroughly! i read the whole entire 60 chapters in 1 sitting lol. there ya go for your lil' ego ;) but seriously, soo emotional.
the southernness was really interesting for me, because im from new york. the whole class ring, football, cheerleading, promise rings, authoritative men, christianity thing... wow. i mean, we sorta have that stuff in new york, but i was just surprised at what a big deal it was in tenessee, or at least in your story. it was realy amazingly sweet though! i loved it! i just wanted to say that though i also don't approve, not all people who drink and smoke are bad people... haha. my jewish friend is totally straight-edge, and my catholic roommate gets wasted. *shrugs* yay college lol.
but seriously, so much great detail, great technical stuff too (grammar etc), and your story had depth and wasn't totally predictable. i loved it, keep it up! :)
~drenchedinwine
Karen chapter 60 . 3/9/2004
This was really good! It was fabulous! But I only have one problem with it... why dIdn't Lyds have any of the symptoms of Anorexia? Like hair loss, stopping of menstural period...that kind of thing? gr8 fic!
cutybabe chapter 60 . 2/29/2004
hey! this story is AWSOME!
I love Jordon hes so sweet, and hes so rokmatic. Definaty a guy iwould date. Well i want to ko if ur gonna update fro Distance Makes the Heart soon bc i dont want to start it and wait a 100 years for it to be completed bec i realised u havnt updated in 6 months and thats a while so plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, update SOON!
Southern Rose chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
Hi! I just started reading this, and it's really good so far! It's nice to have finally found a fic that isn't toally filled with cussing and all that junk. I really like it a lot!
Heather
magicaldragon14 chapter 46 . 2/8/2004
some kind of trick by Blake! oh i don't know but o well your story has been great ceep it up!
demolished chapter 60 . 11/6/2003
The story started off well and ended perfectly. Every bit of it caused an antipation for the next. This is a story not only addressing the normal love/friend relationship, but also the eating problem that many teens have today. Thank you for involving the realistic side of life along with the fairytale ending; it was a terrific story )
820 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »