Reviews for Wanting Something More
Write Me Thrilled chapter 46 . 10/2/2003
this is just a guess at why he broke up with her...he broke up with her because he wanted her to start eating again . cause you how she said that she stopped eating to be skinny for him.
Aislinn-dreamer chapter 60 . 9/14/2003
*sniffles* that was so sweet! n i'm so glad that i stumbled across your story. it gave me warm fuzzies inside, n i'm about to cry now. *pulls out the kleenex*

thanks so much for writing that story, it was beautiful, and i enjoyed it alot

~galene
Secretive chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
HeHeHe

This sounds great, and I read the summary and I have an idea what is going to happen. But I can't wait to get there!
Ashley the Fair chapter 60 . 8/7/2003
It took me a couple of hours, and I finally finished it at 4:47 in the morning, but I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to read the other stories too, but I should go to bed. Anywho, I also liked your references to "Little Ego." Hehe.

There's so much more I want to say, like how Jordan was such a fool when he broke it off with her. And Beau seemed really understanding. But, there is something that's bothering me. Maybe, I missed it, but I dunno. In one of the chapters after Jordan broke it off (Ch42: Changes), she gave him his class ring, so he had both of them. Thus, when he decided to get back together he could give her back his class ring, but I dunno if that ever happened or not. So, yea. I just thought of it when he gave her the promise ring.

I also liked how you incorporated your religion in your story too. Especially with their relationships with God and their faith and trust in Him. Really great. Ok, I'm done talking now.

~Ashlita
midnight dreamer2 chapter 21 . 7/21/2003
that's so sweet! i think my brother thinks i'm crazy cuz i keep on laughing out loud. great story!
midnight dreamer2 chapter 16 . 7/21/2003
aw! his dad is so sweet! what a great story (except for the whole anger and loss of trust thing...).
midnight dreamer2 chapter 12 . 7/21/2003
go Jordan! i can't wait to see what happens!
sarafj08 chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
hey i like this story im will be reading more of your stories
annchick1273 chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
love the story.
Killer Tofu chapter 60 . 7/19/2003
This story was good. The beginning was strong and written really well. Lots of emotions there and surprises. Middle was about the same. But as the ending neared it was all repetition. With all the crying and dilemmas everywhere. So yeh...pretty good story.
Killer Tofu chapter 43 . 7/18/2003
Is it just me or does Lyds cry a bit too much? I know shes a girl and all, but damn shes emotional. Shit! It must be the lack of food in her stomach. Its just getting repetitive.
Killer Tofu chapter 14 . 7/17/2003
The friday night incident is so heart breaking! Im trying to cry. Im feeling for Lyds...damnit must hurt to see that. Id hate that to happen to me.
BoldScript chapter 60 . 7/16/2003
Great story! I told u I was gonna read all of it.. I cant beleive he went to california (cries out loud!) I hope he stays faithful to her and I hope she stays faithful to him! I'm glad I found your story and once again great job with it! And I'm so sad I don't have another chapter to read!
BoldScript chapter 21 . 7/15/2003
Ok I wasnt going to erview until after i reached ur last chapter but i couldnt help myself. First of all your story is amazing. I cant believe its so good. Second the reason im reviewing now is becuase of your chapter title. "picture perfect", its my story title.. haha it's fate. lol. I'm hoping to finish this story tonight but just incase I don't I definetly will finish it tomorow! Great story!
Angelic Wings chapter 60 . 6/13/2003
I just have to say I loved it. You have more chapters than JK Rowling...It's a wonderful story, with an eye-catching plot. The first-person POV was also pretty much perfect. I have to say, I loved it. It is SO going on my favourites. Say...you should go and contact with one of those publishing companies. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can write at any age. This guy in China wrote a NOVEL when he was SIX. SIX...anyway, try to get contact if you already haven't, and I'd better see this in bookstores with a Silver Birch Award or something...or a little thingy that says 'Teen Book of the Year'. Who wouldn't love a story like that? Trust me, this one has all it takes to become a book. The chapters may be too much though, so you might want to cram one or two into one. Just blabbing on...The cliche was not too bad. Many good stories end like that. I think you SHOULD write a sequel...I mean, 775 reviews, more than I could ever want, that ALL say stuff like 'Good Job' and all...I think you've got the potential.

See ya 'round,