Reviews for Wanting Something More
Sea of Blue chapter 60 . 6/6/2003
I LOVED this story! Who *cares* if you ended it with a cliche line, it was so sweet. I would really really really like it if you followed up on their relationship like every...couple of years. Maybe make a story of them getting engaged and married, and their first child. Who knows, that would take up a lot of your time. Thanks you so much for writing this one, I think I read it all in like four days. Thank you!
Sea of Blue chapter 34 . 6/4/2003
This was an interesting chapter, but I think Lydia went a little overboard on the whole Jordan/Aubrey thing. She kinda freaked out. Then again..I've never had a boyfriend, so, maybe ::gasp:: girls really do freak out about their boyfriends. Dear, oh dear...
Sea of Blue chapter 28 . 6/4/2003
Oh, dear, don't do it Lyds! I, myself, have had thoughts about not eating, but even going a day is tortue. My weight and height are exactly hers, so I KNOW she's not fat. Or maybe I am, no, just kidding. Well, this is going to be very interesting.
Sea of Blue chapter 27 . 6/4/2003
O, my dad wouldn't like it if I cuddled up with a guy at night...in a bed...alone...but, eh, it's your story! I like it so far, but, all the mushy stuff is kind of...getting to me. Hehee. But they're a VERY sweet couple!
Sea of Blue chapter 18 . 6/4/2003
OO! This is really exciting. I especially like how this chapter was longer, and contained more parts. It would be great if you did this with all of your chapters.
melikes2read chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
i love this story and i cant wait to read more!
Sea of Blue chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
I love this story! The way you depict these characters as Christians, and actually add something to the story to confirm that. I, too, am a strong Christian and really appreciate this gem of a story that is among all of the sexually driven stories out there. Thank you!
Speirmint chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
loving it!
BrilliantQT32 chapter 60 . 6/1/2003
This story has no comparison. You've amazed me. I was so connected to it all. It took me forever to read, but I couldn't give it up... I read it all at one time. All I have to say is whatever you write about these characters will satisfy this hunger for more that I have! So please continue. I vote for anything...sequel, Jordan's POV, anything. Thanks for the story. This is one of my favorites
laziness overpowers me chapter 60 . 5/26/2003
wow this story is great

I read it in 3 days

I just have one thing that's bothers me, does Jorden still have both of their rings?

add to fav. Stories list 'click'

great work on this
Sarah chapter 50 . 5/26/2003
Ok. It's like 3 in the mornig and I just read all you have written in one sitting. That was my part, your part is to write the story, how can i do my part if you don't do yours. Seriously though it has been 3 months since you updated. I have been hooked by your story. You haven't said much about t in the last chap but how is Lydia and her eating disorder. Oh yeah I can't wait to find out why Jordan broke up with her. Is it that he can't trust himself with her or something to do with his parents divorce. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON. bye
laziness overpowers me chapter 16 . 5/25/2003
i just started reading this yesterday,

and it is awesome

this chapter had teares welling up in my eyes
Skitzabeth chapter 60 . 5/13/2003
WOW! this is the best story ever! you make me feel so inferior! i loved it!
SilverTear3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
WOW! That's all I can say about this story...WOW...It is so amazing! It is so well writted and the whole story that goes a long with it is just totally awesome and I really felt like I could relate to it a lot. (The Christianity and eating disorder) I liked how you put christianity in it, and it was HELPFUL to read...thanks for writing it it is truly amazing...
gauche chapter 60 . 5/4/2003
i love your story! i stayed up till like three to finish the whole thing. it totally ROCKS.
820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »