Reviews for The Conflict
Lunatic Lisa LL chapter 3 . 6/7/2002
the plot majorly twists wow can't wait till next chapter _~
Lunatic Lisa LL chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
your cool and you know it and so is this fic .~
r.silver chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Ray weres the rest your leaving me in anticipatition as i love readng books. as im reading them im putting your voice in my head so its like your reading it to me!

It looks like this story is the one route of life you can take and the other story is the other route you can go down again i can relate them to you. i dont know wether its because i know you or what but they are both excellent stories and wel written i might get one on the go but i think that would be van autobiography of my life a sad one i think sort of like anne berlin but i will see i dont think im ready for the wolrd to know " me as i was and not what i am now " good title to a book i think! any way hun hit me with some more as i rally enjoyed reading them. loves you.x.
Princess of Light chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Hi Ray! Hmmm...I saw your pic! You're cute! Really! But why weren't you laughing? Anywayz you're cute and funny! Heheh! I hope we will chat again! Byee! Cya!
Siraluin chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I like this. It's very interesting and the beginning was well written. It kind of dragged along in the middle but overall it was pretty good. Keep writing.
StardustAngel3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
This is really good! You should keep going, definately. I can imagine everything from the great detail you used. Keep up the good work .
Amberlee2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Ok. Per discussion:

Like the plot reveal but think you could use more discription on some things. I'd break this down into several chapters to flesh things out.

Check your tense and decide on active/passive voice.

A really good start on a complex work. I'll be watching this to see how it unfolds...:)
katta16 chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
ohhhhh wow ive never rad ne thing like that before i love the reflection of the character the start, but you have to carry it on im dying to no whats going to happen
IcyFire719 chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
very cool, different. I like it a lot and i can't wait to read more. You've got a hell of an imagination
Yours Truly1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Cool story! Well written, and it actually has a good plot ;) No hot reviews, sorry Ray :)
Lunatic Lisa LL chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
odd but cool nah don't let the 2 review hurt ya sometimes people overlook the best things
BCLover6 chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Now that was good, nice expression of the characters emotions and fears. Thge setting was also very clear. NICE!
Warwolf chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Looks good so far. Keep it up, and try to explain things a bit more. The whole phoenix thing is still confusing. The idea of the Anti-christ being a good guy is interestin though. Keep working on it. :)